Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So.... I'm in my commie phase again!

Powah to the people!
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Oh my Lord! (illegal in commie land, IIRCO...what brought that on??

-=Vel=-
    The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Why do you do this to us?
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

Me or him, Aggie?

If me, then the answer is cos I'm drunk off my azz and have nothng better to do. If it's the thread starter, my guess would be something about the 'conomy, but I dunno.

-=Vel=-
        The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Originally posted by Velociryx View Post
          Me or him, Aggie?
          Him.
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

Heh...like your sig, btw...short. To the point.

-=Vel=-

(self-biased's is pretty good too, tho's I have to admit that Che's is my favorite!)

Comment

Communist
              "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

I am in my franquist phase again
                I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
                  So.... I'm in my commie phase again!
                  Fine. So starve, then blame it traitors and slaughter your neighbors.
                  Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                  Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                  "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                  From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

^ With a name like "Lefty", I'd have thought you'd be much more supportive of Communism
                    "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Zombie Reagan will be so disappointed in you Hera.
                      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Eh, Reagan was pretty out of it even when he wasn't a zombie. I doubt he'd notice.
                        1011 1100
                        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon View Post
                          Why do you do this to us?

Its a love/hate relationship.

When I hate communism I pretend to be a commie and rant about it.
                          When I love communism I pretend to be a dirty capitalist and rant about it.
                          Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola View Post
                            Fine. So starve, then blame it traitors and slaughter your neighbors.

Sounds like a plan comrade!

Comment

So, that hot girl dumped you, right?
                              "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                              "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Working...
                              X