Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A-Rod tainted by players union's mistake; how will he respond?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactly. Sheeple pay the bills, but the manufacturer is the media.
    That's all I'm saying.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

That's splitting hairs awfully small. The media gives the people what they want. If the people didn't want to hear these scandals, the media wouldn't waste their time. They are just in it for the money, after all.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

It's not splitting hairs. It's a fundamentally different view of causality.
        You're certainly welcome to your viewpoint, however naive.
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

To blame the media is the coward's way out and fails to take responsibility for the failings of the general public. I guess as long as you don't have to look in the mirror, right?
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Coward? Look in the mirror?
            Why are you making this personal?

Comment

Hey, you think I'm naive and I think you are a coward. Just the way it is.

Or are you calling the general "you" naive?

Comment

Enough with the personal crap... stick to the topic.
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Btw, am I the only one would would LOVE it if one of the 103 not named so far on the list was Jeter?
                  I'm sure you're not alone. Jeter is Mr. Yankee and people hate the Yankees. I think hoping for that is pretty low, though. Ah well, hate does things to people...

That is one of the names that would surprise/disappoint me. Not shock me, mind you, but surprise me.

-Arrian
                  grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I'm not sure how anything was all that personal here, Ming.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                      Hey, you think I'm naive and I think you are a coward. Just the way it is.

Or are you calling the general "you" naive?
                      FWIW, I was calling the point of view naive...
                      You're certainly welcome to your viewpoint, however naive.
                      Contrast with:
                      I think you are a coward. Just the way it is.

Tell me again how that wasn't personal (not that I took it seriously).

Comment

Working...
                      X