Rambob The Raging Quecha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rambob The Raging Quecha

I wanted to see if I could conquer the world with one man. I named him Rambob, and here is a story in pictures of his exploits.

The map is Earth2

Difficulty Noble

[ATTACH]160032[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]160033[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]160034[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]160035[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]160036[/ATTACH]
    Attached Files
    First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
    Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Short story.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

That was the funny part. I was trying for an early rush strategy, I guess I didn't realize that on the map there would only be 2 other Civs.
      First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
      Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Why so few opponents? You had them on random #?
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Honestly I thought, "let's wipe out 2 civs with a quecha rush and then tech up" Well I won before I could tech up.

Comment

Great win, sort of ..., I think. How did you end up with only two opponents on your standard size world??
            No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
            "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

I think I may have selected Duel or Tiny by mistake.

Comment

wow. not bad for 1 quecha. perfect for 1 man conquests: Custom Game, Duel Map, Pangaea, 18 civs. each gets one city, so you must take 17, or any number you want.
                To read my signature, press Alt-F4.

Comment

Working...
                X