Dreylinia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waiting

Hi all I await Dreylins turn and or return. Tested game and all is good.

Comment

I resent the turn to Zorzak, in case he didn't get it.

Comment

I didn't recive any turn from you. Can you tell me which exacly turn you mean (year). By the way last turn which i've recive was 3480 BC (14 March 17:11 GMT+1), and as i am the last in sequence i sent 3440 BC to Nugog (14 March 17:13 GMT+1). And it means that i didn't recive 3440 BC turn from Dreylin/Chasbolt yet

Comment

Well, it seems Zorzak got a save from somewhere.

Onto Strudo.

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

To Skyrider

Comment

Dreylinia_BC-3440_to_Zorzak

I received; Dreylinia_BC-3440_to_Dreylin, I then sent the above at 15:00 or so today. All seems fine?
              Last edited by chasbolt; March 16, 2009, 15:45. Reason: Previous posting about dates.

Comment

3400 BC sent to Nugog

Comment

chasbolt - thanks for helping to keep this game moving while Dreylin is off being young and irresponsible (lucky bugger - those were the days.......).

Sorry for the slight delay - I am doing the jobs of three people as we are down 2 expats at the moment.

Help arrives on the 1:30pm flight tomorrow!

Onto Strudo!
                  I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

To Skyrider

Comment

3400 BC save to Chasbolt (and cc to Dreylin)

Comment

Dreylinia_BC-3400_to_Zorzak

Been a pleasure, I assume Dreylin will be back. I'll keep am eye out.

Comment

3360 BC sent to Nugog

Comment

Onto Strudo.

Comment

To Skyrider

Comment

I am indeed back now, refreshed and ready to go!

Thanks Chas!

Comment

Working...
                                X