Dreylinia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3560BC to Zorzak

BTW, I'm going to be out for a week 14th-22nd March (US Spring break). If no-one else is going to be out, I'll start looking for a stand-in.

Comment

I have the Clipsal500 V8 race in town from the 19th to the 22nd, so I probably won't be looking to play much on those day. All day racing and then after race concerts leaves almost enough time for getting enough sleep..... almost

Comment

I don't think a few days missed is a big deal, Strudo.
        Dreylin, if you think it will be the entire week, then yeah a stand-in would be great.

--Sky

Comment

Enjoy your time guys!

See you when you get back.

Dreylin - be good........
          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Onto Strudo.

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by Nugog View Post
              Enjoy your time guys!

See you when you get back.

Dreylin - be good........
              I'm letting my wife set the agenda, so we'll see what she has in store for me!

Comment

To Skyrider

Comment

3520BC to Dreylin

Comment

on to Zorzak

Comment

3480 BC sent to Nugog

Comment

Onto Strudo

Comment

To Skyrider

Comment

save to Dreylin

Comment

Hi guys,

Just to say that I'm off at the end of the day (and have actually already passed my last Civ-access time). I've singularly failed to find a sub to pick up for me next week, but I'll be back on the 22nd and will play the save instantly(ish)!

Dreylin

Comment

OK, we've got a last-minute save! chasbolt from CFC has volunteered to take the game while I'm away. I'll send him all the details he needs, and also send his details out to skyrider so he can pass on the save.

Dreylin.

Comment

Working...
                                X