Times Are Tough for Gold-diggers too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elok View Post
    Eh, of the four whose faces are visible in that pic, I'd say only the one on the far left is really attractive.

Seen better faces on iodine bottles.

Comment

This article makes me cry. If only I'd graduated 2 years ago; I'm never going to have an UES apartment in this economy...

Comment

Originally posted by Naked Gents Rut View Post
        I'm never going to have an UES apartment ...

whats this?
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

It's where you take your gold-digger girlfriend to get compensated for a night of bottle service.

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
            Seen better faces on iodine bottles.
            Strong, strong Pryor reference.
            Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

I assume he refers to Upper East Side (ie, the place where these gold-diggers live), GT.

You know, Movin' on up... to the east side ...
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

This article makes me cry. If only I'd graduated 2 years ago; I'm never going to have an UES apartment in this economy...
                When does your incarceration end?
                I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

May. Great timing on my part...

Comment

Can't you join a 5th-year-masters program or something and stay in one more year?

Comment

I'm already in a master's program. Kinda wish I'd done the three-year program in conjunction with the B-school instead of the two-year now.

Comment

I'm already in a master's program. Kinda wish I'd done the three-year program in conjunction with the B-school instead of the two-year now.
                        Reality gonna kind suck, eh?
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

You can ALWAYS find a reason to stay in school one more year. Trust me. As long as the student loans don't dry up (and there's no evidence they will, generally speaking), you can stay a student until you're 50 if you like

Comment

If these guys are/were pulling that much money, they could have been doing so much better with a little effort. The only cute one is the one in the middle. Time for these banker types to dump the depreciating assets and invest in cheaper, newer positions.
                            If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

What kind of women do you guys think financiers marry?

1. There are tens of thousands of finance guys in NYC - the pool of model quality women isn't endless, and these guys have to compete with all the entertainment people here in NYC too.

2. Girlfriends aren't the same thing as one night stands.

As evidence, the wives of five top hedge fund managers (the top dogs in this little world):

While they are older than the women in the picture, none seem to have been incredible beauties either.

note that #2 established and managed her own multimillion dollar hedge fund.
                              If you don't like reality, change it! me
                              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Those women are a disgrace. It's because of feminine independence issues that I decided to become a lawyer and be the "pile of money" myself. That way if my future goldmine runs out I'll still have some to live off of.
                                "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Working...
                                X