Clear All

Thanks Dale! You rock!

Any news about edu.?
    Coling since 1994... :)

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceMyshkin View Post
      Thanks Dale! You rock!

Any news about edu.?
      Edu and REF finished. I haven't done the politics side of it though. That'll be in the next version.

Comment

Here's one of the new songs:

And of course, everyone's favourite the Fisher's Hornpipe! But THIS ONE is the REAL tune!

Comment

Yahoooooooooooooooo!!!!

Man I love this kind of music!

What about "Conquest of paradise" by Vangelis? It was the main theme of the soundtrack of "1492" film -if I can recall correctly.
          Last edited by PrinceMyshkin; February 23, 2009, 08:15.

Comment

I'll have to look that one up.

EDIT:
            Epic music Prince. But unfortunately with all of Vangelis music it's all so similar. In the intro video I use Vangelis Titans from the movie Alexander.
            Last edited by Dale; February 23, 2009, 14:38.

Comment

No, problem! Thank you very much for everything!

Comment

Hi Dale,

If I modify the following line at Veteran section of CIV4UnitInfors,

< iTeacherWeight >0< /iTeacherWeight >

to 2 instead of 0, the Veteran become a trainable profession, but will it work with your version of education fix?

Thanks!

Comment

It'll become available with a college.

Comment

Dale, I have a reproducible crash with 1.07 and a saved game just before it. A galleon arrived in Europe, I sold the cargo, hurried a fur trader, hurried the free colonist "underneath" the fur trader, double-clicked the free colonist...and got the Windows "experienced a problem and had to close" message box. I did that sequence twice from the saved position.
                    "...your Caravel has killed a Spanish Man-o-War."

Comment

Originally posted by Hermann the Lombard View Post
                      Dale, I have a reproducible crash with 1.07 and a saved game just before it. A galleon arrived in Europe, I sold the cargo, hurried a fur trader, hurried the free colonist "underneath" the fur trader, double-clicked the free colonist...and got the Windows "experienced a problem and had to close" message box. I did that sequence twice from the saved position.
                      Yeah I know that one. Don't try to change profession in Europe for the time being.

Comment

Ups... I had the same crash when double clicking a colonist in Europe trying to make him a scout...

I blamed my PC running heavy simulations since morning; but later Hermann confirmed the same thing.

Also, will REF MoWs and Galleons arrive in a tile by a colony immediately, or from a "to-Europe" tile, as every other ship coming from Europe?
                        Last edited by PrinceMyshkin; February 27, 2009, 04:21.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceMyshkin View Post
                          Ups... I had the same crash when double clicking a colonist in Europe trying to make him a scout...

I blamed my PC running heavy simulations since morning; but later Hermann confirmed the same thing.

Also, will REF MoWs and Galleons arrive in a tile by a colony immediately, or from a "to-Europe" tile, as every other ship coming from Europe?
                          They arrive in the Europe zone, so you'll have a couple of turns to chase them.

Comment

I like it!

Comment

just catching up with all the changes dale ....

Wow can't wait to get some time off work !

Comment

Playing AoD 1.07 i encountered 2 more things:

1) wasnt it planned that you can make a "Military University" to train Veterans?

2) Playing a Marathon game gives me the "Game Ends in 20 Turn" at turn 280.
                                Is that normal or bugged? i am currently so frustrated that i didnt really try it what happends on turn 300 just wondering...

regards

Comment

Working...
                                X