X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• papa Clint gets his gun!

Clint Eastwood keeps kicking ass

better quality trailer at

Clint Eastwood, the Academy Award-winning director of Million Dollar Baby and Unforgiven and Academy-nominated director of

Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Looks a bit like the B-movies done by Charles Bronson who always takes revenge on an infinite number of gang members who have done wrong on him, or his family, or his cousins, or his neighbors, or the people in a place he visited once. Quality might be up, he feels very real in every role he plays.

Why is it named after a car?
    No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
    "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

come on! Charles Bronson is not good enough to even kiss Clint Eastwood's feet! Shame on you for comparing the two
      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
        come on! Charles Bronson is not good enough to even kiss Clint Eastwood's feet! Shame on you for comparing the two
        Q F T
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

The guy is 78 and still kicking ass!
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

No more video.

Comment

havent seen it but I think the plots about some kids trying to steal Clint's prized Gran Torino. One kid gets caught and Clint gives him a chance instead of juvy or jail and the gang is out to get Clint I guess. Thats what I picked up from the trailers anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                No more video.
                Click the link at the bottom of the OP. The video is there.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                  The guy is 78 and still kicking ass!
                  Ha! He got out spit by the lady.

Comment

Clint

I seriously love this guy. He made some awesome movies you'll never see now days. I really hope you guys check out some of his old westerns.

Watch High Plains Drifter, you'll never see an non politically correct film like that ever again.

I haven't watched all his films, but have seen most of them. He is easily the best action and western star of all time. My dad was a big John Wayne fan, but the Duke has nothing on Clint. John just acted like an arrogant fat ass. Clint didn't need to do much talking. The look of him did all the talking. He's a man you don't mess with. Too bad these gang bangers in this movie didn't know that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                      the Duke has nothing on Clint. John just acted like an arrogant fat ass. Clint didn't need to do much talking.
                      QFMFT
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

just got back from Gran Torino. Excellent movie. Kinda touches your heart. Makes me wish I had a father figure who could teach me how to be a real man. I had a father, but he never took no interest in me. All he did was drink.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis View Post
                          Clint

I seriously love this guy. He made some awesome movies you'll never see now days. I really hope you guys check out some of his old westerns.

Watch High Plains Drifter, you'll never see an non politically correct film like that ever again.

I haven't watched all his films, but have seen most of them. He is easily the best action and western star of all time. My dad was a big John Wayne fan, but the Duke has nothing on Clint. John just acted like an arrogant fat ass. Clint didn't need to do much talking. The look of him did all the talking. He's a man you don't mess with. Too bad these gang bangers in this movie didn't know that.
                          This just has to be a troll....

I grew up on both

I loved Rowdy Yates as a youngster in early 60's...Rawhide

and The Duke

Comment

The Duke doesn't deserve to lick Clint's bootheels.
                            Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871 View Post
                              The Duke doesn't deserve to lick Clint's bootheels.
                              I couldnt agree more

However, if The Duke was alive today, you could lick both of theirs at the same time

Both a great Iconic Movie Stars and pure action heros

Comment

Working...
                              X