X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancient Sky

The real new game honouring Skyrider.
    Attached Files
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Players and Settings:

Beta - Sumeria - Gilgamesh (cre/prot)
    Wittlich - Greece - Pericles (phi/cre)
    Skrider - Carthage - Hannibal (fin/char)
    Nugog - Egypt - Hatshepsheshut (spir/cre)
    Hercules - Persia - Cyrus - (char/imp)

Plus 5 AI civilizations, as ancient or relevant as I could make them. Rome is one of them - so beware. Difficulty level is noble.

The map is a large pangaea, with high water level, and all other settings either standard, normal, or unaltered. Tech brokering IS allowed.

Please post your turns here so we can keep track of the save.

Good luck to all.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

4000bc save to Wittlich.

Comment

4000BC to Skyrider

Comment

I have the save - Hercules - can you PM me your email addy please?

Or if someone else has it.........

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

OK - Onto Herc.

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Thanks Beta for setting this up.

Turn 3760 BC to Beta.

A good game everyone.
              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

save to Witt

Comment

3960BC to Skyrider
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

3960 BC to Nugog.

Comment

Onto you Herc.

Comment

turn 3920 to Beta
                        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

to W

Comment

3920BC to Skyrider
                            "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                            "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

3920BC to Nugog.

Comment

Working...
                              X