Ancient Sky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Onto Hercules.
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Turn 2800 BC to Beta.
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• To Witt
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 2800BC to Skyrider

Comment

• 2800BC to Nugog

Comment

• Onto Hercules.

My internet connection is being difficult. It took me four attempts to attach the save to the email.

Please post here if you do not recieve it or there is a problem - I will check back later today to check.

Thanks
              I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Rec'd the save from Hercules 20 minutes ago. On to Witt.

Good luck with your connection, Nugog.
                Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 2760BC off to Skyrider.
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Onto Hercules.

Comment

• Turn 2720 BC to Beta.
                      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• to Wittlich.

Comment

• 2720BC to Skyrider
                          "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                          "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• 2720BC to Nugog

Comment

• Onto Hercules

Comment

• Rec'd from Herc and on to Wittlich.

Comment

Working...
                                X