• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am going to try an Online game 12-24-2008

Its 8:00 am Eastern Standard timezone USA

I dont know if it will work, but if anyone is around, try entering a game

Gramps
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Shame you don't play CtP2 GT, the server works fine for me with CtP2 at least.
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Originally posted by Maquiladora
      Shame you don't play CtP2 GT, the server works fine for me with CtP2 at least.
      What OS do you run?

I have Vista, and IIRC, some years ago, this was a problem with XP and WIN98

I was wondering if having Vista would cause connectivity issues?

I never got into CTP2, but still have it, saw it in a box other day when I reloaded DUNE 2000
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

What OS do you run?

I have Vista, and IIRC, some years ago, this was a problem with XP and WIN98

I was wondering if having Vista would cause connectivity issues?

I never got into CTP2, but still have it, saw it in a box other day when I reloaded DUNE 2000
        I've used XP Pro and Vista Home with no problems connecting to others (I was using the fixed dlls both times, not sure about my opponent). Although last night I played for about an hour by myself on the 911 server and got disconnected, but it could've been my connection.

Also I read that the 911 server reboots everyday at 1.07pm GMT, so remember to avoid playing when this happens.
        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
        CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
        One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Working...
        X