No announcement yet.

Official Babe Thread VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd man the harpoons. Look at the flesh bulging out of the armpit holes on her A-vest.
    Graffiti in a public toilet
    Do not require skill or wit
    Among the **** we all are poets
    Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

• yeah, those hands... not specifically MTH right now, but very soon, it seems. :/
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Albi

I enjoyed many of your postings.

I did find your various thoughts on self-abuse (while joking I know) to be telling as to why you don"t "get the girl". While you fantasize about what extreme lengths you would go to to even have her smile in your direction, some guy , probably someone that looks no better than you, will probably be banging her silly because he has the confidence to assume that that she's as likely to say yes as no.

Sure some of these girls look really really hot. So what? Oh and the group shot that included "the defendent"? I agree that they look like street corner girls there. I would be curious what led them to the matchy outfits

Oh and just curious why all your shots appear to be candids. Are people sending you these?
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Girls like to tease Alpert.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Flubber, I have recently learned the the hot tanned chick with the awesome attitude is apparently known as "the hottest girl on tumblr"... so you have that.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Flubber View Post

Oh and just curious why all your shots appear to be candids. Are people sending you these?
              No. I've gotten similar shots but I'm not posting them here. I've considered posting people I know but nah...
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Az View Post
                Flubber, I have recently learned the the hot tanned chick with the awesome attitude is apparently known as "the hottest girl on tumblr"... so you have that.
                Do you find her so hot? She's definitely not unattractive, but I don't find her special.
                In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oncle Boris View Post
                  Do you find her so hot? She's definitely not unattractive, but I don't find her special.

Get the **** out of here, Oncle Boris
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post

Get the **** out of here, Oncle Boris
                      **** off.

She's a 8.5, but not drooling hot.

The girl you have just posted is a 9.8

Comment

• Originally posted by Oncle Boris View Post
                        **** off.

She's a 8.5, but not drooling hot.
                        You've lost your god damn rabbit mind.

Comment

• Also, remember X/10 in a candid shot > X+1/10 in a professional/photoshopped shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Az View Post
                            Flubber, I have recently learned the the hot tanned chick with the awesome attitude is apparently known as "the hottest girl on tumblr"... so you have that.
                            In other photos with less attitude shown you can see that her chin is too long. Maybe it's the angle, or an all-American facial expression she has, but it's off-putting.
                            Graffiti in a public toilet
                            Do not require skill or wit
                            Among the **** we all are poets
                            Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

• onodera....sorry, Al is right, those that don't see how hot she is are our of your goddamn minds. http://i.imgur.com/rBc69.jpg

That girl is pure sex, and her attitude makes me want to reach out and grab her. For sure.

Al..... /fit/ ????????
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                                Also, remember X/10 in a candid shot > X+1/10 in a professional/photoshopped shot.
                                I am not the kind to fall for photoshopping. What I don't like about the tanned girl is the relative lack of curves, and slim lips that giver her a dry/cold face.

Again, she's definitely attractive, just not incredible IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X