Official Babe Thread VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Braindead View Post
      Keep posting Alby.

moar
      Since you liked that chick, here's more of her:

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Hey remember the defendant I posted about? She's one of these girls. I won't say which.

Comment

• Albie
          In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

• The Aloha-shirt girl is hot, she doesn't have legs fit for jamon that Albie usually prefers. Even guido grade tan is fine on her.
            Graffiti in a public toilet
            Do not require skill or wit
            Among the **** we all are poets
            Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
              Hey remember the defendant I posted about? She's one of these girls. I won't say which.

I'm sorry, Al, but they look like street girls. On the plus side, you won't have to conquer her heart.
              Graffiti in a public toilet
              Do not require skill or wit
              Among the **** we all are poets
              Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Red Wings fan to boot.
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                  He's just got a lot of pent up sexual frustration. He needs to stop putting the ***** on a pedestal, realize girls are just people too & they're looking for regular guys who act normal, and then maybe he'll get laid. Once he's actually had a relationship or two I'm sure his confidence will go up and he'll get over this hang up he has.
                  If these are pics of girls he's been trying to date, I'd suggest he spend some time getting with normal looking girls first. Then work his way back up to these.
                  Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

This is a beautiful shot, thanks Al B.Sure
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Originally posted by self biased View Post
                      um.

you do realize that Allison Stokke was about sixteen in those pictures, right?

Then I guess it's a good thing that 16 is the age of consent under the UCMJ

Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Gina's a tough lady

nice pics al b

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                            If these are pics of girls he's been trying to date, I'd suggest he spend some time getting with normal looking girls first. Then work his way back up to these.
                            Oh no. Not these. Well, obviously, the 'street girls' or whatever Soviet boy said is included as one but I'm reluctant to post pictures of women I personally know for obvious reasons.

Comment

More of her?

Alby

Comment

• Don't have her but I have:

Comment

Working...
                                X