Comment

• Al's were, almost 100%, quality.

As for LS's, I am enraptured by #2.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Lonestar View Post

um.

you do realize that Allison Stokke was about sixteen in those pictures, right?

And Albie's latest crop hasn't been terrible. I give some credit where credit is due.

I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Hey Lonestar, would you like some syrup with those pancakes?

The chicks I posted recently were all candid shots. You need to give credit to someone looking good in a candid phone cam picture without the benefit of lighting, professional photography, etc.
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• I don't think anyone was complaining about the quality of the lighting

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
              I don't think anyone was complaining about the quality of the lighting
              You idiot. Lighting means a lot in photography. Lighting is often the difference between someone looking amazing and looking ehh... I've seen too many ugly people look fantastic in professional photographs. Casual, candid, camera phone shots, not so much. Hell, a few of the ones I posted were self-shots taken in a mirror!

So that means you have to deduct from professional shots relative to self mirror shots.

STOP ARGUING WITH ME FOR THE SAKE OF ARGUMENT.
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                You idiot. Lighting means a lot in photography. Lighting is often the difference between someone looking amazing and looking ehh... I've seen too many ugly people look fantastic in professional photographs. Casual, candid, camera phone shots, not so much. Hell, a few of the ones I posted were self-shots taken in a mirror!

So that means you have to deduct from professional shots relative to self mirror shots.

STOP ARGUING WITH ME FOR THE SAKE OF ARGUMENT.
                I think you might be gay. Who really thinks lighting is a big factor in how attractive women are?
                Last edited by giblets; January 12, 2012, 19:22.

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                  I think you might be gay. Who really thinks lighting is a big factor in how attractive women are?
                  It's a big factor in making a plain woman look attractive or vice versa.
                  Graffiti in a public toilet
                  Do not require skill or wit
                  Among the **** we all are poets
                  Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by onodera View Post
                    It's a big factor in making a plain woman look attractive or vice versa.
                    gribbler is a ****ing idiot. He argues with me just to argue even if it means he takes stupid positions.

Comment

• WhiteSweatpants/yellow shirt is very sexy,
                      and greensweatpants/phone over face has nice hips.

Thanks, Al, these are great!
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Lonestar brings the quality.

I especially like the black haired girl who's muff is playing peek-a-boo.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• You know the deal... would drag my balls through glass and Elton John's semen yadda yadda...

Comment

• "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                                You know the deal... would drag my balls through glass and Elton John's semen yadda yadda...

Keep posting Alby.

moar

Comment

Working...
                                X