No announcement yet.

Official Babe Thread VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do me, all of us, a favor. It sounds like a favor for you, but overall, it's more for us. Check price and availability for you to rent a woman for a night. I'll help drum up donations.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I would stab my balls with a dull butter knife for 3 straight hours just to lick a pile of used paper towels from the dispenser behind her.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• I would low crawl naked over 6.32 miles of salt-covered syringes and dog feces just to battle a hungry lion that once ate a gazelle that was fed by a tourist who shook hands with a guy that sniffed a chair she sat on 3 years ago.
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• I almost think the butter knife is anime or something, but no artist would give her thunder thighs like that.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I would make 1000 tiny papercuts all over my scrotum then submerge it in lime juice for 3 days while being fed Steven Hawking's saliva through a feeding tube just to drink expired milk purchased from that store she's in.

Comment

• Tell us how you really feel, Al.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                Tell us how you really feel, Al.
                Oerdin, please withdraw that request, please.

Comment

• If only I wasn't a beta loser
                  Last edited by Al B. Sure!; January 6, 2012, 04:08.

Comment

• Yeah, then maybe you wouldn't make such strange posts on the internet.

Comment

• He's just got a lot of pent up sexual frustration. He needs to stop putting the ***** on a pedestal, realize girls are just people too & they're looking for regular guys who act normal, and then maybe he'll get laid. Once he's actually had a relationship or two I'm sure his confidence will go up and he'll get over this hang up he has.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Amazing how much of Al's self-flagellation is centered around his scrotum.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                          Amazing how much of Al's self-flagellation is centered around his scrotum.
                          They're not getting used so why not?

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                            I would make 1000 tiny papercuts all over my scrotum then submerge it in lime juice for 3 days while being fed Steven Hawking's saliva through a feeding tube just to drink expired milk purchased from that store she's in.
                            Yeah, but if she gave you her number, you'd never call her.
                            John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

• while i appreciate that Al's been posting reasonably attractive ladies this time around, it's been too long since i've posted.

I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• and something else that's moar my taste:

Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Working...
                                X