No announcement yet.

Official Babe Thread VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• huhwhut? are you talking about the blonde asian with dreadlocks, or the lovely miss Charlotte?
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Just three friends on a beach in Mar del Plata

Click image for larger version

Name:	verano-2012-1477459w645.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	9092544
      I need a foot massage

Comment

• And yet, you chose your avatar...........
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• She's hot. Shame about the tattoos.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Agreed. With the tattoos, she's a 7; without, she'd be an easy 9.

Sometimes, tattoos work, somethings they don't. Those aren't working.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Prudes, all ya.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• She made me think of Jessica Rabbit
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Probably because she is wearing a Jessica Rabbit cosplay outfit.
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Hello

I would have all my teeth pulled with zero anesthesia, then learn the most primitive, complicated form of chinese mandarin, and communicate in nothing but hand-written notes (in chinese mandarin) for the rest of my life just to have my ears filled with lysergic acid by someone who high fived her last year.
                      Last edited by Al B. Sure!; January 6, 2012, 00:51.
                      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• I would run a 10 mile marathon with 20 lb weights strapped around each ankle with a small asian man strapped to my back shouting insults at me while whipping the back of my head while a midget on a moped follows me with a paintball gun that's shooting frozen paintballs at my nether regions only to be greeted by a pack of wild hyenas that I have to kill with my bare hands blind folded just to shake hands with the janitor that cleaned her high school classroom
                        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• I would slaughter a hundred innocent field mice just to lick the inside of her old chef boyardee cans.

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I would drag my balls through a mile of broken glass and shark teeth and then smash them with a hammer and cut them off with a battleaxe to be a dog's chew toy to glance at her cousin's uncle's friend who got change from a clerk who may have seen her in a crowded bank

Comment

• I would swim up the Nile with 55lb dumbbells tied to my scrotum and Rosie O'Donnell’s queef as my air supply if it meant I could eat cat food with her cousin's neighbor over skype on a dial up internet connection.

Comment

Working...
                                X