Official Babe Thread VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    I was referencing when self_biased, rah, and others kept commenting that this other woman has a deformed face that looks like it got hit by a frying pan

I think their facial features are similar... similarly banging
    This one is a much better photo. I didn't really look at the face that much though. Alby, this is quite the sort of thing you could post more of.

Comment

• Those are two different women.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• I know. My point was the second photo was much better. The first photo was just the face whereas the second photo included more interesting "aspects". Post more of the second sort of photo.

If you don't know what I mean then think "hooters".

Comment

• Ehh... big breasts aren't really my thing. And I'm in an 'admiring beauty in a non-sexual way' mood right now.

"I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Yeah man. That's it. Wanna the rest of her, not just the face.

contoured anatomies

Comment

• Here:

Comment

• Go Alby.

Exactly the sort post a babe thread needs.

Comment

• nice al b, esp 1110

Comment

Ehh... big breasts aren't really my thing. And I'm in an 'admiring beauty in a non-sexual way' mood right now.
                    you know how i know you're gay, right?
                    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Originally posted by self biased View Post
                      you know how i know you're gay, right?
                      No. I don't know. I can't admire beauty in a non-sexual way? What's wrong with that?

Comment

• not if you want to retain your heterosexual man card.

I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

No. I don't know. I can't admire beauty in a non-sexual way? What's wrong with that?
                          Yep. There is more to women than tits. I understand that they are central to many mens appraisals but these things are a matter of taste. To dismiss all women without big tits is a shame on various levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by self biased View Post
                            not if you want to retain your heterosexual man card.
                            Kari Byron is the only good thing on the discovery channel
                            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Do you read the stuff you post?
                              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• The picture wasn't included in the quote
                                If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                                ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Working...
                                X