• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :drools:

Comment

• LOL!
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by b etor View Post
        :drools:
        Is there something about yourself you'd like to share?
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• This is a leftist politician talking about drug depenalization. But it is hard to pay attention to what she is saying.

I need a foot massage

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnabas View Post
            This is a leftist politician talking about drug depenalization. But it is hard to pay attention to what she is saying.

I would gladly put my dick on her tits, if you know what I mean.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

• No. What do you mean?

Comment

• she's not bad; she's just drawn that way.

I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Where is Roger Rabbit?
                  Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnabas View Post
                    This is a leftist politician talking about drug depenalization. But it is hard to pay attention to what she is saying.

I think the camera was angled a little too high up.

Comment

• Very nice Jessica

Comment

• I guess this is another woman that looks like they got hit in the face with a frying pan

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Look how low her Earlobe hangs!
                          Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

• The earring looks like it has some heft to it.

And detached earlobes

Same chick:

Last edited by Al B. Sure!; June 22, 2011, 23:59.
                            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                              I guess this is another woman that looks like they got hit in the face with a frying pan

Was she?

Comment

• Originally posted by Braindead View Post
                                Was she?
                                I was referencing when self_biased, rah, and others kept commenting that this other woman has a deformed face that looks like it got hit by a frying pan

I think their facial features are similar... similarly banging

Comment

Working...
                                X