Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's another:

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Originally posted by self biased View Post
        I'd be tired if I were her too. Those look heavy.
        "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Comment

• Is that heart above her tits scar tissue?
            John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

• Well I guess if self loves him some tattoos and piercings, brandings wouldn't be out of the question.
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Oh yeah my contribution...

Comment

• rosa acosta

Comment

Comment

• this girl has been doing some serious corset training:

I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.

Comment

• that looks really painful for her internal organs. Strange to think women would put themselves through this 200 to 100 years ago.
                        "Life is the only RPG you'll ever play, The religious want to be one with the moderator, the scientists want to hack the game, and the gamers want to do both."

Comment

• Gotta be photoshopped.

I love #1089!

Comment

• Originally posted by self biased View Post
                            I, for one, welcome our new Soviet Overladies.
                            Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X