Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lonestar View Post

So I'm a nerd. Don't judge me.
    No judgement here. God DAMN. The one in the center is good; the other two are simply gorgeous.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
      Its her fault, she shouldn't be standing.
      Ok, lolling.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
        No judgement here. God DAMN. The one in the center is good; the other two are simply gorgeous.

Judgment here. So nerdy it's almost a turnoff. Almost.
        Unbelievable!

Comment

• The white one looks like a holocaust victim with those ribs showing
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• The ****?

You can see my ribs, too.
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• That's enough! We believe you, no pic required. Thank you very much.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                The ****?

You can see my ribs, too.
                The ****?

Your ribs show?

And how the hell are ribs showing like a holocaust victim not an instant turn-off?
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Al, you really need to learn that not everyone shares your tastes, and that it's OK.
                  I was insanely thin throughout my 20s (6'3", 140#), and it got me laid A LOT.

You're pretty intolerant of others' opinions when it comes to looks.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                    I was insanely thin throughout my 20s (6'3", 140#), and it got me laid A LOT.

"[I]t got [you] laid" or you got yourself laid notwithstanding the Andersonville look? Correlation ain't causation.
                    Unbelievable!

Comment

• I guess complaining about ribs is a step up from complaining about boobs.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Originally posted by Darius871 View Post
                          "[I]t got [you] laid" or you got yourself laid notwithstanding the Andersonville look? Correlation ain't causation.
                          Fair enough. But my point remains the same: There's a wide variety of what people are attracted to out there. I don't diss Alby for what he likes in a woman, and I think he should learn to be more tolerant of what others might prefer.

The fact is, I had a pretty steady stream of women who came on to me and said they really like skinny guys. Still had to close the deal, sure.
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Are you American?

American women compliment all the time, it's meaningless.
                            In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

• This was the 70s and 80s (pre-AIDS, which totally changed the game).
                              Yes, I'm an American.

Comment

• oh and here...

Comment

Working...
                                X