No announcement yet.

Official Babe Thread VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Wow, GT

for the entire thread.

university math is sadly distracting me from posting pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
        Wow, GT

for the entire thread.

university math is sadly distracting me from posting pics.
        Thanks to Ming for keeping it real

I am on vacation so limited pics probable
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Jennifer Aniston in the latest GQ:

Last edited by Seedle; September 5, 2010, 10:26. Reason: my pictures seem to have been moved or deleted
          You've just proven signature advertising works!

Comment

I intended to post those but you beat me to it

Comment

Gramps, I wonder... what does Grandma Troll think as you are looking for pics for the Babe Thread?
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

There is an ever better Jenifer Aniston pic from another source, where you see right through her wet blouse in the shower. I have been hoping for a picture like that for 15 years, and she's almost as well-preserved as my wife, who's the same age. Too bad I lost track of it, saw it on a tabloid last week and didn't save it.

But I guess it's to good for this place anyway?
                So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Looking at those pics, I realize she looks quite a bit like my mom, except for the hair colour maybe.
                  Anyway, I sure hope Aniston stays as well-preserved as she is
                  "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                  "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Looking at those pics, I realize she looks quite a bit like my mom, except for the hair colour maybe.

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

When she was Anoiston's age
                      "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                      "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

hmm...that didn't work

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                          Gramps, I wonder... what does Grandma Troll think as you are looking for pics for the Babe Thread?
                          She has her intuition, somehow she feels these puppies wont follow me home so she says its ok
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Um... yikes. Those two women are gonna need serious help for back problems in a few years.
                              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

That 2nd one looks like a shemale. Check the shoulders on her. Damn!
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X