• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BlackCat View Post

Bump

Comment

• happy putin.
      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
        "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• i'm actually not so keen on her face, but that's okay because it can be planted firmly in her pillow just before she goes and makes me a sammitch.
          Last edited by self biased; November 29, 2010, 12:55. Reason: screwed up the tags

Comment

• Originally posted by self biased View Post
            i'm actually not so keen on her face, but that's okay because it can be planted firmly in her pillow just before she goes and makes me a sammitch.
            Ink
            Graffiti in a public toilet
            Do not require skill or wit
            Among the **** we all are poets
            Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

• Huge (pointy) blocks of metal and glass embedded on bellybuttons
              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Originally posted by onodera View Post
                Ink
                Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
                Huge (pointy) blocks of metal and glass embedded on bellybuttons
                True on both counts.

On the other hand, tits. And black lingerie.
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I enjoy that you still get something positive out of the experience, guynemer. What vexes me is that people are still "ZOMFUG TATTOOS! PIERCINGS! HARUMPF!" at the ladies i post. I mean, Really? Really? is this a surprise at this point?

Comment

• Life's too short to be a glass half-empty miserable mother****er, you know what I mean?

Comment

• I like her face. And other bits. Pretty much all of her actually.

Comment

I enjoy that you still get something positive out of the experience, guynemer. What vexes me is that people are still "ZOMFUG TATTOOS! PIERCINGS! HARUMPF!" at the ladies i post. I mean, Really? Really? is this a surprise at this point?
                        Your selection of fair damsels is most excellent. You shall not be hearing an "harumpf" from me.

Comment

I enjoy that you still get something positive out of the experience, guynemer. What vexes me is that people are still "ZOMFUG TATTOOS! PIERCINGS! HARUMPF!" at the ladies i post. I mean, Really? Really? is this a surprise at this point?
                          Oh, I generally don't mind piercings, it's just that that one's halfway to ridiculously large. In any case, it's not meant as a disencouragement or anything.
                          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.

Comment

• I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.

Comment

• Sweater chick? Dizz-amn.

Comment

Working...
                                X