No announcement yet.

Official Babe Thread VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what the **** is that on her head? Dreadlocks?

worst yet
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• This is not attractive...

No way. She has a terrible facial structure (look at her cheeks and jaw), a large nose, and is wearing that thing on her head.

Do Finnish women all look like this? Pekka?
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Tattila the Hun View Post

Numnums. Hrrrrr.
        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• Originally posted by Thoth View Post
          Numnums. Hrrrrr.
          Stop... you're just playing a game now... wanting to be the opposition to everything I say.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
            Stop... you're just playing a game now... wanting to be the opposition to everything I say.
            Umm. No. She's a babe. I'd happily shagg her eight ways from Sunday.
            Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• Originally posted by Thoth View Post
              Umm. No. She's a babe. I'd happily shagg her eight ways from Sunday.
              With or without the fake dreadlocks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                With or without the fake dreadlocks?
                Either way.

She'll do just fine Mr. Virgin.

Comment

• i'd even make a chinese fingertrap out of her with thoth.
                  I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                  [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Originally posted by self biased View Post
                    i'd even make a chinese fingertrap out of her with thoth.
                    Back off!!!

I saw her first.

(well, ok Tatilla saw her first, technically.....but you know what I mean )

Comment

• well she is not a baby by any definition of the word... but yeah, I'd **** her.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Az View Post
                        well she is not a baby by any definition of the word... but yeah, I'd **** her.
                        AMEN!
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Recent posts
                          Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

• Originally posted by Tattila the Hun View Post
                            Sofi Oksanen
                            What a coincidence, I just bought Purge two days ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by flash9286 View Post
                              Recent posts
                              Yowza.

Looks like the delectable Alison Brie.
                              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• It is
                                Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

Working...
                                X