No announcement yet.

Official Babe Thread VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think she'd probably be gorgeous if she weren't pulling a duckface.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I am a bad, bad man. **evil grin**

I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
        Guy is just a prude.
        +1

Comment

• #453's nerd glasses are H.O.T.

Space's Gantz cosplayer needs much bigger hooters to play the part and it needs to be a full-body suit to accentuate the curves, but this is in the way of constructive criticism and I appreciate the effort.

Rosario Dawson's first pic is nice. Agree with Guy, though. I think she's naturally beautiful and wonder why they screwed it up with clownish makeup.
          Last edited by DanS; July 24, 2010, 10:56.
          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
              She's American, her hair is fake, and her boobs are fake. Still, I drool like an idiot every time I see her.

Comment

• thanks for pointing that out for me, space. i was going to mention it myself.

Comment

• I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.

Comment

• Very average, Self. Are you going through the hot or not archives or something?
                    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Comment

• new acquisition, al.

Comment

• I was under the impression Christina's boobs were genuine.... Yet another sad tale of false hopes.
                          I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Comment

Comment

• I like her face, but her jumper has "serious shortcomings". Sorry, just heard that on the radio and it fitted quite well.

Comment

Working...
                                X