Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced Middle Age

Advanced Middle Age

This is the turn tracking thread of the new advanced start BTS pbem game prepared by JD Middleton. I hope you like the name.

Leaders:

Jid - Willem (Netherlands)
    Diatsub - Darius (Persia)
    Hercules - Asoka (India)
    Beta - Augustus (Rome)
    Wittlich - ?

Random Standard Map with standard settings using Fractal script
    Human players - no AI, no teams - player-chosen Civs
    Victory Conditions - Time, Conquest, Domination, Cultural, Space Race, Diplomatic
    Normal Speed, Normal difficulty
    Advanced Start of 4000 gold
    Normal Barbarians, No Vassal States
    NFL draft style selection of Civs - first come, first served basis (I(JD ie) will, of course, be the last to pick)
    Gameplay order determined by geography - 'chasing the sun'
    BTS v3.17

Good luck everyone.
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Just marking my spot.

Comment

Turn sent to Beta

Comment

Great work, Hercules!

I'm just about to board a plane to Australia. Can someone PM Beta to chase up the turn. I really wanted to get this game rolling.

Cheers,

Jid

Comment

I have sent a PM to Beta guiding him here to our thread.

Comment

Hi folks. Sorry for the delay. Pressed for time during the holidays.

Played the first turn and sent to Wittlich.

Happy holidays to all, and good luck in the game.
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

3960BC to Jid

GLA!
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

3960 to Hercules.

Comment

Turn 3960 to Beta

Comment

turn to Witt
                    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

3920BC to Jid
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Hi Guys,

Where are we with this game?

I sent my last turn to Diatsub on Sun 28/12/2008 10:57 (Australian time).

I'm sorry about not being able to post on the forum but I've had such limited email and web access at mo.

Cheers,

Jid

Comment

you might want to resend the save to Diatsub again Jid.

Comment

I've resent the turn to Diatsub and included the link to this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by jidmiddleton View Post
                              Hi Guys,

Where are we with this game?

I sent my last turn to Diatsub on Sun 28/12/2008 10:57 (Australian time).

I'm sorry about not being able to post on the forum but I've had such limited email and web access at mo.

Cheers,

Jid
                              This time was turn 3960 and I had send to Hercules same day.
                              Now you sent me 3920 and I resent it.

Comment

Working...
                              X