Comment

Hercules

Comment

Turn 3240 to Beta.
        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Got the right save Herc.

Game to Wittlich.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

3200BC to jid

Comment

--> Diatsub

Comment

Hercules

Comment

to Witt
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

3160BC to Jid
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• --> Diatsub

Comment

• 1040AD to Jid
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Turn 3160 BC to Beta
                          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Witt - btw - I am out of town in Ottawa at a friend's place for this week. IIt should not hinder my game playing - but if you don't hear from me - that's what it is. Back saturday.

Comment

• 3120BC to Jid

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta View Post
                                Witt - btw - I am out of town in Ottawa at a friend's place for this week. IIt should not hinder my game playing - but if you don't hear from me - that's what it is. Back saturday.
                                NP Beta - Enjoy your visit

Comment

Working...
                                X