Advanced Middle Age

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Test poasts? Or Pest Toasts?

I am trying to work out how to post attachments for my diplo gaming account (Witt - cover your ears and eyes here). In one of the games, we have anonymous log ins, and many of us have been unable to post pics using those log ins. Looks like you need either sufficient post count or a certain level of membership to be able to use the new attachments option to post pics. We came up with an aletrnative solution thanks to CyberShy.

btw - Herc - you sent me last turn's save.

And con - looks like Rob W took over the French on the HOTWXII game. But he is looking for a sub for a 3wk period. Interested?

Also - I am planning on starting up a new and large pitboss game, called Poor Man's World? I need to connect a new wireless router so I can run it as direct IP. Any takers?
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Not that I'm a part of this game, but I saw the name of this game and that Beta was the last one to post and I just thought that was humorous.

Comment

To Hercules.

Comment

Beta - On which servers will you host the Pitboss games? I don't know much about them but understand that you need to be able to host them on an externally accessible server.

Comment

@ Rhoth.....

Save to Witt.

jid - I will host the game on my own PC. That is the way it is usually done.

There is a test game up now. Use direct IP and log onto beta@dnsdojo.org. Leave the password blank.
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

3640BC to Jid
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

To Hercules

Comment

save to Witt.

Can someone please log in and test the connection. Witt?

Comment

3600BC to Jid
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

--> Diatsub

Comment

Hi Beta,

I'll test the connection tonight UK time.

Cheers,

Jid

Comment

To Hercules.

Comment

Hi Beta,

I couldn't log-on to the beta@dnsdojo.org site. It just said that it couldn't connect.

Cheers,

Jid

Comment

Turn 3600 BC to Beta.
                              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Thanks jid. The game,a nd the ISP was down for a bit. Witt was just able to connect, so if you want to try again, it would be appreciated.

And speaking of Wittlich - save to him.

Comment

Working...
                                X