X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn 3920 BC to Beta
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

We should really change the title of this thread to "Advance! Advance!" for easier association...but I digress...

3880BC sent to Jid.

Comment

I should be able to change the name of the game turn to reflect the thread on my next go.

Comment

3880 to Hercules.

Comment

Turn 3880 BC to Beta
            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

to Witt
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

3840BC to Jid
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

--> Diatsub

I've changed the name of the game to Advanced Middle Age.

Comment

3840 to Hercules.

Comment

thx jid!

Save to Witt
                      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

3800BC to Jid
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

3800 to Hercules

Comment

I believe the save is with me. I am at my sister-in-laws place in the country for the week - baby sitting their two dogs while they are in Hawaii. Their internet connection sucks royally. I am spenidng my on-line time trying to get my pitboss games to work - so I apologize for the delay here. Will be back home late Sunday night or early Monday morning. My apologies.

Cable rules!!!!!

Comment

No problem Beta. Thanks for the heads-up though.

Comment

Thanks for theads-up, Beta! I hope you're having a good time even without good connection.

I've just got back from Oz and so will be able to get more involved again.

Comment

Working...
                                X