No announcement yet.

Ship of the Line and Man-o-War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

British government tends to forget any attempt to rationalize the return of national properties, when it comes down to "useless stones" like Elgin marbles...
    Last edited by PrinceMyshkin; February 4, 2009, 20:33.
    Coling since 1994... :)

Comment

Originally posted by Supr49er View Post
      I like them for exploring because of their speed and Privateer-killing ability.
      I use them mainly for killing pirates. In MP games the water can get thick with pirates.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceMyshkin View Post
        British government tends to forget any attempt to rationalize the return of national properties, when it comes down to "useless stones" like Elgin marbles...
        ...or Egyptian artifacts, or...
        "...your Caravel has killed a Spanish Man-o-War."

Comment

... american independence?

Comment

.... the Ashes ....

Comment

Yes,
              As a Brit I support the return of the Elgin Marbles- they belong to the building they were stolen from. Not too sure about all artifacts the British museum holds being returned- they help to educate the children that visit of other cultures and civilisations- past and present.

Comment

Moriety,

I am with you. Thumb up!

Comment

Thanks Prince,

I just wish the government would do the honourable thing and return them.....

Comment

Frigates with Navigation I? Thumb up!

Since frigates get Navigation I, if you want some quick exploration points (EPs) buy a frigate and let it explore!

Being much faster than a privateer, or a scout, a frigate has the best EP yield!

Frigates have a lot more potential than the mere privateer hunters now...

In addition, "DoI wars" changes have opened a new role for the frigates. The role of the determined galleon hunter.

While SoLs must keep MoWs busy, the frigates must explore and sink the unprotected galleons!

Why not SoLs? Just because you can build more; hence sink more galleons per turn!

Beautiful!
                    Last edited by PrinceMyshkin; March 19, 2009, 11:50.

Comment

Working...
                    X