Dis & Co.: Things To Do In Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dis & Co.: Things To Do In Vegas

I have a friend going to Las Vegas in a couple days, any suggestions on what to do and see? She's going to Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon, what else is worth seeing? Shell be there for about 8 days or so

8 days is way too long in Vegas.

Tell her to go see Penn & Teller.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Las Vegas Needle... I have been to Vegas atleast 50 times in my life, for stays over 4 days at a time... my parent love to gamble

Anyway, I never went up in the Needle until the last time I went, it was awesome. Also, lunch or dinner at Mon Amie Gabi in Paris, Cirque De' Sole or whatever its called, and heavy drinking...
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Is she there to party, gamble, or to have a good time in other ways?
        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
          Cirque De' Sole or whatever its called
          Cirque de Soleil.
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by DanS
            Why sir, are you suggesting she's there to solicit prostitutes? How dare you, sir!
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Solicit prostitutes? Other end of the whip,maybe.
              Nah.
              Just have her avoid Dis and all else will be good.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by DanS
                Combination of all three, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢

Cirque de Soleil.
                  Cirque Du Soleil
                  bleh

Comment

I know a gay guy who was there 3 days and had sex with a new trick every night.

You your friend will enjoy it.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                      I know a gay guy who was there 3 days and had sex with a new trick every night.

You your friend will enjoy it.

< @Asher who PWNS all
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Really? You need recommendations on things to do in Las ****ING Vegas?

Allow me to recommend the following: Drinking and gambling, interspersed with gambling and drinking. If the opportunity presents itself - and it will - sleep with a woman. Preferably, a married one who is "in town for business" and "never does ANYTHING like this". If you're still bored, try a round of golf. But you won't be bored.
                        Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                        Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

I unfortunately am not going to vegas, david. And my friend is I think looking for a more PG13 experience.

Thanks for the ideas, all.

Comment

Freemont Street Experience, Pirate battle at Treasure Island.

That's all the touristy crap I did there.

Besides gambling, drinking and sleeping.

ACK!
                            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Since they closed the Star Trek experience, there is really not much left worth seeing or doing in Vegas, i am afraid (at least when you´re afraid of heights and dont have a s***load of money to risk)...

Comment

Working...
                              X