Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[BtS Mod] WOLFSHANZE MOD (Industrial Age & Naval)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phungus will probably fix his modmod, I'm sure.

Comment

• Yes, I will update WolfRevolution to 3.19 once RevDCM is updated. Should be a few days.

For those playing Wolfshanze pure though, you should be able to get it to work by deleting the gamecore.dll in the Wolfshanze mod folder. Be aware this will cut the max civs down to the default 18, and remove BetterAI, but it should work.

Comment

• Thx all for your help.
        I reinstalled the whole game, and now Rise of mankid mod works!

Bye

Comment

• WolfRevolution updated to 1.5.0
          This makes it BtS 3.19 compliant. WolfRevolution can be played as stock Wolfshanze, simply disable all Revolution components on game start. So if you want to play the Wolfshanze mod, the best way to do it is to use WolfRevolution. Of course if you do enjoy the Wolfshanze mod, I strongly encourage you to check out Legends of Revolution. Since wolfshanze has disapeared his mod is no longer under development. Legends of Revolution has continued with the vision, and has produced a very balanced and well rounded mod.

Legends of Revolution Thread

WolfRevolution Thread

Comment

• Thanks a bunch Phungus.

I'll shall down load this over the weekend.

Comment

• what is the difference beetwen patch 3.13 and 3.19?

Comment

• between

Comment

• zoleee, you're asking in an unmoderated thread, and the wrong place. Try looking here:

Comment

• WolfyRev is so inbalanced (some civilizations have more UU than others), that it is deemed to inbalanced to be played.
                    My identity is of no consequence save for the epitath of your grave.

Comment

• Originally posted by prelynmax View Post
                      WolfyRev is so inbalanced (some civilizations have more UU than others), that it is deemed to inbalanced to be played.
                      You need to look more closely. Almost all of the UUs differ from the base unit only in the graphics. The stats are exactle the same. In other words, we get the cool graphics to give the "feel" of the civ without having unbalanced gameplay.

Comment

• If that's so, then why not just change the initial graphic and not everything else? I have no time for such nonsense. I rather refer my time on more (which is every other mod I've played) superior mods.
                        My identity is of no consequence save for the epitath of your grave.

Comment

• Great, no need for further discussion then!

Comment

• Originally posted by prelynmax View Post
                            If that's so, then why not just change the initial graphic and not everything else? I have no time for such nonsense. I rather refer my time on more (which is every other mod I've played) superior mods.
                            Because you can't change a flavor unit's name.

So phungus did this to make it named a Daimyo instead of a knight, and stuff like that.

Personally, I don't see much point in it, but whatever.

Comment

• Actually, I didn't do it, Wolfshanze did. I removed the extranious named units from LoR because I also think it's kind of pointless. The Wolfshanze Mod was a good mod from which to build off of, and a lot of people still enjoy it, hell the merged mod just got updated. It's too bad Wolfshanze is gone though, he had some good ideas I don't have the motivation to implement, but would have been cool, like ethnic war drums.

Comment

Working...
                              X