Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[BtS Mod] WOLFSHANZE MOD (Industrial Age & Naval)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Wolf, if you ever need additional changes to the core DLL file, you know who to contact.
    But if we don't kill nature, how do we build our houses?

Comment

Originally posted by tomppb
      One last request...can the French Cavalry unit go back to something that looks more like the Cuirassier? For one I think it is the sharpest looking cavalry unit and two the French really did historically wear the breast plates and horse hair topped helmets until WWI. Even today their honor guard cavalry unit still wears that uniform. I just hate seeing them go to that generic cavalry unit. So un French
      I thought it was already there, so I double-checked and you're right... generic cavalry.

The artwork has been there all along, but I didn't have it enabled in XML.

It is now, so you'll see the artsy-fartsy French Cavalry with Rifles in v2.86... thanks for pointing that out... an over site easily corrected (once I realized it was a problem).

Originally posted by Xeno426
      Well Wolf, if you ever need additional changes to the core DLL file, you know who to contact.
      Maybe update the thing with the current version of Solver and Better AI... ???...
      Wolfshanze Mod: for BtS... adds "flavored Civs", coal-fired navies, WWI units, plus Poland, Austria & Vietnam to Civ4!

Comment

woo hoo thanks wolf, I love playing the Frenchies

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfshanze
          Maybe update the thing with the current version of Solver and Better AI... ???...
          Sure thing. If you would like, I could also incorporate the Super Spies mod.
          But if we don't kill nature, how do we build our houses?

Comment

I'm only releasing it here for Wolfshanze's mod. It'll be in 2.86
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Ekmek; December 15, 2008, 20:13.
            Formerly known as "E" on Apolyton

See me at Civfanatics.com

Comment

Hey Wolfshanze, I just wanted to let you know that Bernie from CFC is making some Brazilian and Argentine units for my America's Module Pack. Here are some of the Argentine units...

He said he also has a cuirassier, which I assume will look like the Musketman but with a different hat. But I figure you might find a use for these as well. When I actually GET the units I'll post them here if you are interested. I figure you might be able to use them for the Inca or something, since Chilean/Peruvian and Argentine uniforms of the period look very similar (due to their Jose de San Martin connection I assume).
              "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

@ Ekmek/Wolfshanze; you don't mind if I use Santa Anna in my America's module pack do you? It probably won't be ready for another month, which should be a few weeks after the next version of this mod.
                "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

I offered it wolfshanze as an exclusive, mainly because I agreed with him that it was wrong for civfanatics to close his mod. so its up to him. ou can of course download it and try and put the mexico crest on the sash
                  Formerly known as "E" on Apolyton

See me at Civfanatics.com

Comment

Hey Capo, the guy bottom-right has a hellova hardon! Hope I don't need to ban ya for obscene artwork.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale
                      Hey Capo, the guy bottom-right has a hellova hardon! Hope I don't need to ban ya for obscene artwork.
                      That's odd Dale, I swear it wasn't there until YOU arrived.

Anyway, I added the coat of arms to the sash, can I use the LH now? (Obviously I've already downloaded it, but I won't use it [publicly] unless you give me permission)
                      Attached Files

One Love.

Comment

I tried to upload it to Apolyton, but apparently one compressed tga file is too big to post. Jeez, so if you want it I'm going to need an e-mail addy or something like that. Or we can do it through CFC, so PM me there.

One Love.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale
                          I'm surprised you weren't more disturbed by the "butt-plug" he is sporting.

One Love.

Comment

I have downloaded Santa Anna Ekmek... thanks... Capo... if you want, you can upload just the DDS with the eagle, or you can e-mail it to me at Wolfshanze @ Cox dot Net.

P.S.
                            I'm all about sharing... Capo, feel free to use him.
                            Wolfshanze Mod: for BtS... adds "flavored Civs", coal-fired navies, WWI units, plus Poland, Austria & Vietnam to Civ4!

Comment

Its a tga file, which Poly wouldn't let me post. I will e-mail it to you, feel free to send it to Ekmek and whatever.

One Love.

Comment

Got it... thanks...

P.S.
                                Changed the background back, since I'm already using the one Ekmek used for Phillip II, and it also kinda hid Santa's hair (and Santa Anna said his hair is so beautiful everyone should see it clearly).
                                Last edited by Wolfshanze; December 15, 2008, 20:23.

Comment

Working...
                                X