IP: mmc.dontexist.com:2096

password: diplo

CivStats: http://www.civstats.com/viewgame.php?gameid=1145

Everyone's password for civstats is 'apolyton'

Organizational thread 1

Organizational thread 2

Story Thread
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

The last turn dragged a bit, but I think we're getting into the hang of things now. Just need the Mongols & Mali to finish their turn now for 1799. Good job folks.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Indeed!

Go Mongols! Go Mali!
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Holland needs to reply before I play my turn. If not, I will have to assume that he does not agree to the peace I've outlined and thus the war is still on. In which case MY BOMBERS WILL CONTINUE TO RAVAGE HIS LANDS!!!

Please do reply soon, for either way, I want to play my turn. And it's not fair to the other players that you're forcing me to hold up by not even hinting towards an answer.
        e-mail: diplo_mongolia [at] plomp.eu
        msn: diplo_mongolia [at] hotmail.com

“The greatest happiness is to vanquish your enemies, to chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth, to see those dear to them bathed in tears, to clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters.” -Genghis Khan (allegedly)

Comment

otoh, since I can't seem to contact the host....

and btw, if the war were to continue, would there be a turn order?

“The greatest happiness is to vanquish your enemies, to chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth, to see those dear to them bathed in tears, to clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters.” -Genghis Khan (allegedly)

Comment

Just going to bd but I'm sure peace will be OK.

I'll be making a few counter points though but not expecting a tech...

Will post story first thing in morning...
            Dirk Ginkel of Huygens, Ginkel [RIP] & Clovis
            [Trading Inc. 660AD]

Comment

Sorry... my router crashed last night. I've no idea how it happened (I wasn't even sure that it was even possible).

Anyway everything is working again now.
              Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
              "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

no it isn't...

Comment

i STILL can't connect to host...

Comment

MMC fixed it, I confirmed it and just logged in successfully.

Comment

ok. works now.

Comment

Yo. Heads up. I'm going on vacation on the 11th of december. And I can't say for sure when I will return. I will be needing a sub for at least 2 weeks, likely more.

Comment

I'll be gone myself for a week starting December 22. Hopefully Mali has played his turn by then...

Comment

Anyone else think that maybe a timer would not be a bad idea?????

Comment

For the nth time, we can't create a timer, the game wasn't initially a pitboss game.

Comment

Working...
                              X