Strudo
    Fed

Large Continents Map
    Ancient Start at Epic Speed

No Tech Brokering

3 AI's

All else including our civs are random.

Game on!
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Turn one onto Strudo.

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Played and sent to Fed

Comment

Fed?

Comment

Yes, I'm back,partners.
          To Nugog.
          (And if someone can remind me how to send the save ongame,
          would be nice).

Comment

Fed - if you open one of the games that you CAN send via the ingame mailer.

In the Ingame options menu there is a button called "My Details".

Look at what you have filled out there - including the details of your SMTP.

Write down these details - then go into the next save you recieve for this game.

Fill out all of these details including your SMTP, play your turn, and then the ingame sending option should appear.

Comment

Onto Strudo.

Comment

On to Fed. Glad your feeling better!

Comment

Tx mates. I just saw Nugog's post too late, so I'll try the ingame
                  sending next time (if I remember it on time).
                  To Nugog

Comment

Sorry for the delay - I have been rather unwell.

Onto Strudo.

Comment

On to Fed

Comment

To Nugog

Comment

Onto Strudo

Comment

To Fed

Comment

Sorry for the very long delay.
                              To Nugog.
                              Cheers,

Comment

Working...
                              X