girl gets 2k phone bill, parents take phone, girl gets mad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• girl gets 2k phone bill, parents take phone, girl gets mad

this is a video of my sister back when she was 18. She got 2000$ worth of cellphone charges in 1 month and my parents took her phone away...what happened next is only possible to describe with 1 word...hysterics. Luckily though i was there to capture the ensuing action on film.

cheers

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Not very interesting.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; January 14, 2011, 10:10.
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Come now, my faithful. Why hast thou turned away from the hallowed church of the Angry German Kid Who Smashes His Keyboard And Throws A Tantrum For Five Minutes?
          "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

I have just one thing to say to that chick

So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
            Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

looks like spam, but I ask. is this better than that german kid throwing a tantrum at that video game a few years back. That was hilarious and disturbing at the same time.

now if anyone is apt enough to quickly post the video of that german kid to illustrate my point, that'd be great.

Comment

I'd go straight for Rachael. She's a keeper, a true diamond in the rough.
                The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis

now if anyone is apt enough to quickly post the video of that german kid to illustrate my point, that'd be great.
                  You must mean this one.

I hadn't seen it before.

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Germans are very high strung. I now understand WW1 and WW2.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Why is it that whenever I hear a German yelling (in German), I feel like I should be stripping naked and lining up for a gas chamber?

Comment

Then again, this German wouldn't have to be yelling to get me in his bed chamber...

Comment

Working...
                        X