Install Game spy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Install Game spy

Wow I just got BtS. It will not install unless i install Game Spy! What cheap a Shot by Firaixs.

Response = two months later. You can uninstall GameSpy right after the Civ IV installation is complete. You can reinstall from the disk if you need it for MP play later. I was able to uninstall with only one issue. GameSpy leaves some residual marker in place, which on the one hand keeps the expansions from going thru the process of installing it all over again. On the other hand, I am not at ease with clutter on my machine, even with all the gigabytes of storage we have these days.
    No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
    "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Hmmm... when I installed it, I had the option to NOT install game spy. It worked fine.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Better than installing the EA Download Manager...
        First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
        Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Working...
        X