Galciv is kicking Moo's ass.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Galciv is kicking Moo's ass.

You should be embarrased that a big company can be brought down by a startup.

Does your opinion matter at all?????

Thought not
    Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
    ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

Another day, another 'no response' to tco's feeble attempt to get anyone to care about what he thinks...
      Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner

Comment

3 days and counting...

Comment

Not sure how they are even in a race. I mean it has been years since Moo was in production. In what way are they kicking Moo's butt? I would expect Moo sold a lot more units than GalCiv.

What version of Moo would this be in reference to anyway. My guess is many of the GalCiv owners had bough Moo first.

Comment

I know it's been, like, five months, but I just wanted to shed light on something.

Stardock Systems was a startup in 1991. That means that, though small, they're well beyond "startup" position.

Me.

Comment

I just gave GalCiv2 a shot and I like MOO2 better. I haven't tried MOO3 yet though.
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

It's better you don't play MOO3. Really. It was a disappointment to me. Even after patching and modding. Galactic Civilizations 2 by Stardock is more the sequel to MOO2 than MOO3 is. From that time on, I've not looked back. MOO 4? Probably never gonna happen. Gal Civ 3 in a couple years once they get a couple other titles out. But hey there's a MOO2 mod in Civ 4.

EDIT: MOO3, patched up and modded with "Chocolate" mod is the way it should have been released. Meant as compliment to the modders. I bailed on MOO3 the first time before existence of the mod. Those who sorta like MOO3 will love it with the mod.
                Last edited by SupremeShogun; October 11, 2009, 15:53.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                  I haven't tried MOO3 yet though.
                  Seriously - I would not bother.

MOO3 is terrible.

Buggy as all hell. Awful interface. And just not fun.

as I was hoping it would be good.
                  I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

With all the patches and mods the game has actually gotten playable. There is still quite a bit that could be done to improve moo3, but it isn't nearly as bad as everyone's first impression of it. That said there are many games that are simply better than moo3 available.

Comment

Working...
                    X