No announcement yet.

Latest Patches/Updates for RON & T & P?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Patches/Updates for RON & T & P?

Can anyone here tell me the latest updates for Rise of Nations as well as Throne and Patriots?

Thanks

Its been awhile since installing, and am looking to get some action if all works out with some people on games

Gramps
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

when you sign online to play MP, it will update automatically but if that doesn't work

Rise of Nations Update 4
    The Rise of Nations Update 4 upgrades all language versions to 02.04.04.2903

Click here to read about the updates and bug fixes in patch 4

To download update 4: Run Rise of Nations and click the "Check for Updates" button, or log onto GameSpy through the "Multiplayer Game" menu.

If there is no "Check for Updates" button on the menu: This button was added in a patch for Rise of Nations, so if you've just installed the game it will not appear on the main menu. You can either log onto GameSpy through the "Multiplayer Game" menu and auto-download Patch 4, or download Patch 3 (see below) which will add the "Check for Updates" button to the menu. You will then be able to click it to install Patch 4.

If you have problems with the autopatcher: There will not be a standalone .exe version of patch 4. If you encounter an error during patch installation and need to run the patch again, you can manually execute the patch by following these steps:

1. Click the start button and select "Run".
    2. Type in "cmd" and press enter. This will bring up the command prompt window. (For Win9x users, select the command prompt from the start menu)
    3. Type in "cd\" and then "cd X", where X is the location of the main Rise of Nations folder on your system. (Eg. cd Program Files\Microsoft Games\Rise of Nations)
    4. Once in the root folder for Rise of Nations, type "rise /patch rn2.04.04.2903.rtp /p". The patch should then begin to install.

To verify the patch has installed: To check what version of the game that you have, start Rise of Nations and select "Tools & Extras" from the main menu. Then select "About Rise of Nations" and you should see the version listed at the top of the window.

Rise of Nations Update 3
    The Rise of Nations Update v1.03 is primarily focused on multiplayer (MP) issues. This manual patch is only necessary if you are having trouble autopatching the game. If you encounter any errors installing the new patch, you should uninstall, install the game again and then apply the new patch.

DOWNLOAD NOW 10.8 MB

Issues addressed with this update are rather extensive. For a complete li
    Experience the new generation of games and entertainment with Xbox. Play Xbox games and stream video on all your devices.
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

I reinstalled the RON and T & P discs.

In RON no button was available in menu for the update but was there for T & P?

I did an update for T & P, just wondering if that included the RON updates?

Thanks

Gramps
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
      X