Is there a bug with tanks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a bug with tanks?

I seem to recall something but not quite sure what, a promotion not working properly or something...
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

I think that the col. damage promotion(s) aren't working.
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Some see it as a bug, others *sigh* say it's intentional to fix because they were too strong. So don't bother giving them that promotion. While I kind of agree that they were too strong, realistically I don't see how they couldn't do collateral damage. I miss it.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

pfft, now there are no good units left, every unit since MG's has anti-air and without CD for tanks, defenders have a real easy time. bs if you ask me.
        Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

Yes BS.
          Heaving a rock with a cat will cause colateral damage but a shell from a tank won't.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

It is not a bug that CD does not work with tanks. It is a bug that CD promotions are available for tanks.

Believe what you will about whether it should've been taken away or not, it was done intentionally and thus is not a 'bug' per se.
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
            X