Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohhh those youngsters....... Only 62(!).

Well, I too have switched to Civ 4 BtS. Just I only play this with the Realism:Invictus mod active.
    Right now I have some problems with the latest version 3.55, but version 3.5 runs perfect. Specially after I bought a memory-manager called Lasso from BitSum for the rest of my "life-time".

I have kept my "name" TheBirdMan for posts on CivFanatics, but changed to one I like better (McMax) in the Realism-Invictus forum.
    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Wow! I didn't expect this to still be sputtering along, but it is STILL ALIVE Anyone up for a match?

Comment

• Originally posted by quinns View Post
        Wow! I didn't expect this to still be sputtering along, but it is STILL ALIVE Anyone up for a match?
        I been caught up in Life 63 years young...if I had the time to play would love to! Quinns I have such fond memories of MP games years ago..Cali server then PBEM...I was never a top player but loved learning from the best of which you are near or at the top!! Take care know I miss our online fellowship!! Gramps
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• I havn't tried PBEM with CIV4 BTS, mod Realism Invictus - but I know it exist...

BTW: I did have a short writing with Ricketyclick there som 6-7-8 months ago.... seems like he was active there.
          First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll View Post

I been caught up in Life 63 years young...if I had the time to play would love to! Quinns I have such fond memories of MP games years ago..Cali server then PBEM...I was never a top player but loved learning from the best of which you are near or at the top!! Take care know I miss our online fellowship!! Gramps
            What? You were one of the best of us, Grampa! But calling you Grandpa makes me feel EXTRA old... I'm older than you, but I think Birdman has got us both beat. Anyway, I didn't know you replied here until just today. I guess I have to update my profile on Apolyton. How about a three-way PBEM game with Birdman if he's up for it?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBirdMan View Post
              I havn't tried PBEM with CIV4 BTS, mod Realism Invictus - but I know it exist...

BTW: I did have a short writing with Ricketyclick there som 6-7-8 months ago.... seems like he was active there.
              Hello Birdman. Oops. I just realized you don't play CtP anymore. I guess that's BENEATH YOU to stoop to such a depth! LOL JK. Anyway, if Grandpa Troll wants to play CtP you're welcome to join us.

Comment

• Wow, there are still a couple of your guys getting on here. This is great.
                I had a problem logging it; forgot password after all this time. So I did it as dancemasseuse67 (I am 67yo now) and my business email. Maybe someone can help me actually get an email to reset my password, so I can use my original email. I forgot my password after all this time and even though the system said it sent me one, it has not yet. I wanted to contact any of you to see if you wanted to play.

Comment

Working...
                X