Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, still here, Ricketyclik! How are things down under?

Comment

• Grandaddy Troll! You still here?

Comment

• Originally posted by quinns View Post
        Grandaddy Troll! You still here?
        I be about as a Lurker...still playing single player...pray all is well with The Mighty Quinns!!!!!!

Its funny...after all these years my favorite game is still Call To Power....mis those MP games we used to have on the server Cali I think...

Lots of fond memories my friend...take care!!

Gramps
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Glad to see you're still here GP Troll! Yes, still my favorite game too. I remember those MP games well and the PBEM were good too. Miss them. Lots of good back and forth good natured ribbing!

Comment

• And some not so good natured ... but even that was okay! How are you and your family?

Comment

• I just played a couple of CTP2 solo games to give that game a fair review. My conclusion is that CTP1 is the better game. Even though ctp2 has some nice improvements, the ctp2 game development advisors IMHO righteously messed up an already well balanced CTP game. For example, in CTP2, even at the most difficult "impossible" level, there is NOW no need to build any buildings to win consistently. In fact, in CTP2, buildings are actually a hindrance to quick growth and expansion -- unlike in CTP1 where one must have certain buildings in order to win, especially at the higher levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by quinns View Post
                And some not so good natured ... but even that was okay! How are you and your family?
                Doing great my friend! I still do some modding for solo play on CTP1...just never could really get into CTP 2...may give it a go one day been setting in my disc tower...i had a CD tower for music from years ago and use for older games may have ago at it though...

Be well!!!!!

Gramps

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll View Post

Doing great my friend! I still do some modding for solo play on CTP1...just never could really get into CTP 2...may give it a go one day been setting in my disc tower...i had a CD tower for music from years ago and use for older games may have ago at it though...

Be well!!!!!

Gramps
                  I see. Good to hear that you're well. We're doing well thanks! Maybe we could try for a pbem game with a few of the old time players! Not "old" mind you... Just OLDTIME!

Comment

• Bring 'em on!

Comment

• Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
                      Still here Quinns.
                      Cool, man!

Comment

• Bump. HA HA HA! Is there anyone still there there there there?

Comment

• Ha ha.Yes.Wanna play? Just send a game at rbmackoti on gmail.

Comment

• Am I still in first place?
                            "

Comment

• Well I don't have the game installed anymore. But I guess I could - I still have the original CD.....

Right now I'm playing singleplayer games only, Civ IV BtS with a mod called Realism Invictus ver. 3.5......

And Steve can still be reached on his normal E-mail. I just changed a few mails with him a month ago.
                              First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Just stopping by to say hello. 62 years young still play CTP with mods by me for Single Player, Mods by me for CIV 4 BTS and Ages of Empire 2 which is awesome with Steam! I work 60-70 hours a week still but enjoy during downtime playing all three modded games! Take care all, miss my days of getting whooped!! by all, fun times learned a lot!! Take care Grandpa Troll!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X