Wagon trains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wagon trains

I just picked up this game and am having trouble automating trade. In the old colonization, it was easy to set up trade routes between cities for resource management. I am sure this is possible, but I could not find it in the directions. Please help!

In the settlement screen - choose which items you want to Import/Export by clicking on the Import/Export button on the middle-right of the screen. Do this in each city. Once you have that done - you can click on Automate Transport on the Wagon Train (or a ship, for that matter) and the AI will take care of it. Or, you can actually assign specific routes for each wagon train/ship. Scan other posts here - it's been covered a few times.

To my knowledge, you can't automate trade with Indians or other Countries.

Comment

[SIZE=1] To my knowledge, you can't automate trade with Indians or other Countries.
      Since trade with other powers/natives is so unpredictable -- natives change what they want, Europeans/natives run out of money, supply is not steady -- you really wouldn't want to automate trade with them, anyway, unless you like having your wagon trains go in circles with non-marketable goods

Comment

Working...
      X