Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it normal for heterosexual males to dream about homosexual encounters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it normal for heterosexual males to dream about homosexual encounters?

Yes
    0.00%
    No
    0.00%
    Maybe (note, this thread is serious so no banana option)
    100.00%
    APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Were you a top or a bottom in your dream?
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Only if you're a Republican/Conservative/Fundamentalist Christian

Otherwise

Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
        Were you a top or a bottom in your dream?
        Better question: Was he the condom or the lube?
        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Heteosexuals dont dream about homosexual encounters.

You are a homosexual.

Comment

It depends what the encounter was. If you were beating him up and pushing his head down a toilet while yelling "God hates you, you disgusting sodomite!", then you might not be gay yourself.
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

I sure hope so, that shower scene in Undercover Brother turns me on

Comment

I'm sure Wiglaf could give some insight on this.
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Well if he's dreaming about homosexual encounters, he's not all that heterosexual now is he? Not saying he's gay, but at least curious.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                    It depends what the encounter was. If you were beating him up and pushing his head down a toilet while yelling "God hates you, you disgusting sodomite!", then you might not be gay yourself.
                    Actually, you can be a violent homophobe and still be gay yourself (major, major closet case).
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

One the one hand just because you dream something doesn't mean you want to do it. On the other hand why would you be dreaming about something unless you were thinking about it in your subconsious. On the other hand I have no idea why I think of things in my subconscious and dream about them.

So maybe.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

On the other hand, one can be a major flip-flopper in dreams just as in real life!
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
                          One the one hand just because you dream something doesn't mean you want to do it. On the other hand why would you be dreaming about something unless you were thinking about it in your subconsious. On the other hand I have no idea why I think of things in my subconscious and dream about them.

So maybe.
                          Lets do a poll.

Have any heterosexual men here had a dream about a homosexual encounter?

Hands up?

Anyone?

No one?

That is what I thought.....

Comment

Re: Is it normal for heterosexual males to dream about homosexual encounters?

Originally posted by Perfection
                            No, you ***!
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

"Is it normal"????

Do you really think dream content conveniently aligns with sexual preference?
                              Or is this just a theoretical question?
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                              X