Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beyond the Pit [Pitboss Diplomacy Game] [Story Thread] Part 2 (September)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beyond the Pit [Pitboss Diplomacy Game] [Story Thread] Part 2 (September)

This is the Story and Diplomacy Thread for the Pitboss Diplomacy Game: Beyond the Pit (October)

Only use Anonymous Pitboss Diplo Game Accounts to post messages in this thread!
    Other messages will be removed!
    Use the organization thread for non-story/diplomacy messages.

Visitors, spectators, audiences, etc. are obviously welcome to read this thread, and comment in it, even without a special pitboss login.

Important links:
    CivStats for this game
    gmail login for this game

Story Thread Part 1 (July-August)
    Story Thread Part 2 (September)
    Story Thread Part 3 (October)

Organisation Thread (Part 1)
    Organisation Thread (Part 2)
    Organisation Thread (Part 3)

LOGOUT (to login with your real or pitboss account)

IP: plomp.eu:2062
    Last edited by Robert; October 1, 2008, 03:29.

Birth of Taoism

The Birth of Mayan Taoism

Knowing well that Pacal would never approve of sharing the scared wisdom of Teo-nanacatl with the general public, the Elders devised a plan to once again put spirituality at the seat of Mayan affairs.

Xuruto, the same Elder who performed Pacal's wedding ceremony five years prior, masterminded the plan. The mushroom was to be gathered in mass, and "accidentally" added to the corn meal in Palenque. To give credit to the mushroom for the visions that were sure to ensue, the mushrooms were to be scattered around inside the granary.

Once the corn cakes were consumed a week after the sabotage, the entire town left "maya" and entered the spritworld.

As the Elders had counted on, complete chaos took over the city. People stumbled around physically in maya as their minds functioned in the true reality. Some sat still and tried to work with the visions, while others went stark rave mad. Many laughed and believed they must have died somehow as the visions were not only grandiose and overwhelming in nature, but also felt like a sort of homecoming. Others, faced with the nature of their true selfs and unable to deal with their selfish and dishonest ways in a cosmic sense, killed themselves to make the nightmare stop.

After an hour or so of this, Xuruto the Elder Chief addressed the masses just as the effects were reaching their peak. He explained telepathically that there was nothing to fear, and that the lives they once knew were only an illusion. This was the true nature of things, and it was a blessing for them all to experience.

At the core of the experience was the erasure of "self" and the realization that everything, especially people, are interconnected on a much higher level. This understanding was to become central to Taoism, with "I am another you" as it's mantra, and Teo-nanacatl as it's sacrament.

Xuruto was careful however not to come across as a God or messiah, but rather a guide or shaman. The aliens which were now apparent to the entire city, were to thank for such realizations about reality. He then began to dance a traditional Mayan dance, and the citizens of Palenque who survived the awakening danced with him in boundless joy.
    Last edited by Pitboss Maya; September 1, 2008, 02:37.

Comment

False religion is not needed in Oldonia.

the worship of the Great one has been the only religion known in our lands since time began.

Comment

The crew anchored the boat in the bay and trekked inland to see the wonders of the Core people.

The small group led by Adam Eveston carried with them the Oldonian official greeting flags and language break thru pics.

This enabled them to speak to foriegners by touching pics of common objects.

the message they had for the Core people was from the Elders of old

To whom it may concern.

You have been met by our industrious adventurers on their journey of discovery, we wish and pray that by the name of the great one that you find them in good health after their long voyage and that you accept them as representatives of the Oldonian peoples.

These hardy and brave men bring with them samples of Oldonian culture for you to enjoy and hope to sail from your lands with similar culture from your land and to have shared in a shaking of hainds , the traditional Oldonian greeting of friendship.

We would like to warn the world of the dark times we have seen, the dark skinned folk known to some as Terrorists to others as barbies. They stop at nothing to destroy the world we know.

But of the world we have seen much great things. The people of Wyandot in northern Razolia are a gresat people, freinds true and true. The Japanese are a small tribe of the Islands off Western Razolia. They have been agresive but peaceful for centuries now, but we understand they are going through much civil unrest at present as there was no heir to their throne.

You may have already discovered many other tribes yourself, the Greeks inform us of meeting you and the Mayans.

Through the Wyandots we know of the Pieerced Ones living in Central Razolia, the romans from the far east Razolia also the Port of gauls to the North East of Razolia. We understand this land we share is large and plenty of space for all to enjoy. No need for wars to fight for land.

We passed much empty spaces near your friends the Greeks. The Romans travellled very long way across empty lands to great the Wyandots.

The Great One has blessed us all with all we could ever want.

Your freinds the the people of the United Oldonian Provinces.

Comment

Menelaus was still mourning in the hills of Sparta when a messenger arrived from Korea:

TO: Menaleus of Sparta, Pacal II of Maya

It is with great sorrow that I report the Koreans have lost their King Wang Geon of Goguryeo and their Princess Sinjeong of Silla. The King died of illness and the Princess took her own life, upon hearing of the King's death.

I am, however, happy to report the birth of Sejong who shall ascend the throne once he comes of age. In the interim I shall take up the reigns of governance and promise that I shall honor and follow all deals made by the King Wang Geon as will his son Sejong when he ascends the throne. I assure you of continued friendship and amity between the peoples of Korea and the nations of the Maya and the Greeks. This is a painful time for many Koreans and we hope that this event will not effect the friendly relationships our nations have achieved. Any messages or responses should be addressed to Hae Mosu, our foreign advisor.

Thank you for your time.

-Bae Hyeongyeong-

A message from Bae Hyeongyeong......
          Bae "the Spartan" Hyeongyeong lead the Koreans till the young Sejong would be old enough....

"Dead..... Dead is everywhere..... dead hunts me..." Menelaus whispered back to the Messenger. While thinking by himself: "It's not that long ago that I killed the old Kirk.... at that time I loved dead. Now I hate it."

"Please bring the following message back to Bae" he continued against the messenger:

Dear Bae,

It's not that long ago that we yelled at each other, standing by the dead body of Lacedaemon. At that moment I might have not felt much love for you.
          You may have thought of me as some barbarian.

I hope we can meet one day again under better circumstances.

Dead has hunted us in the past days.
          To tell you the truth: I am sick of dead.

I send you my condoleances for the loss of your King, Wang Geon and your Princess, Sinjeong of Silla.
          I also send you our congratulations for the birth of young Sejong and your position as a governor of Korea.

I hope you will not forget about the ties between Sparta and you from the past. Despite the image you may have gotten from me.

It may sound weird to you, but after everything that happened in the past days, I feel like you are my friend. Maybe that's part of the spirit of Lacedaemon that came over me when I took the Spartan reign from his fingers.

Menelaus
          Leader of Sparta

Days passed while Menelaus kept mourning about the loss of his family, the loss of his innocence and the cruelty of this world. No response from Sparta, from Thadius.

Comment

A few weeks had passed.
            Menelaus felt better again, left the hills and walked into the desert. Then he saw a man approaching from far. He was clearly dressed Korean style.
            He called him: "Hey, Korean man, Do you bring me a message from Bae?"

The Korean man approached him, bowed for him and gave him a mysterious box. Nothing was said during this.

"A box? Who sent this box to me?" Menelaus asked.
            "I have no orders to bring you a verbal message" the messenger told him. "I am sorry"

Menelaus watched the box, suspicious....

Slowly he opened it. First thing he saw was a knife...

"My knife....!" Menelaus said loud out.
            Then he picked up the message that was in the box, which read:

TO: Menelaeus of Sparta

This knife is a sign that I will do you no harm, however I wish to bring you and Pacal to the table of peace in Seoul so we may discuss the issues concerning our nations and the existance of others in this world. Namely the Oldonians. Please accept this entreaty and I will treat you to a glorious state dinner in my capital.

-General Bae Hyeongyeong

Menelaus smiled.
            "Tell your general that I will come to Seoul as soon as possible. First I must deal with Thadius Kirk and the Oldonians. First go to Sparta, ask for Falototius, tell him I have sent you. He will feed you and give you new clothes and prepare you for your journey back."

Menelaus looked into the box once again and picked up another message. While he read it he became angered. "I knew about this..." he whispered.

Then he picked up his stuff and traveled back to Sparta, running far ahead of the Korean messenger.
            When he arrived back home he quickly called for Thadius the Barbarian.

Just after he cleaned up himself Thadius was brought to him.
            "I'm glad to see that you have cooled down" Menelaus said.

"You have killed all of my family..... I should kill you for that!" Menelaus said.
            Thadius looked a bit frightened. "Don't you worry, you young barbarian from a far away land. I am sick of dead. I am going deal with you in the most honest way. I expect you to do the same to me. First I will tell you that you will be released and be sent back to your country. Before you will be released you get a change to renew the relations between the Oldonian and the Spartanians."

Thadius looked somewhat relieved, but there was still a lot of hate in his eyes towards Menelaus.

"First you own me an answer." Menelaus said.

"James Kirk was an untrained unarmed man, he never carried a weopon, he was a sailor and fisherman, the only knifes James had were always with his fishing gear. You have killed my uncle in cold blood because you have judged him to be weak." Thadius responded.

"But he was not weak, he was untrained and unarmed...." he continued.

"So, he's your uncle. That's why you killed my uncle.... an eye for an eye....." Menelaus concluded.
            "I'll tell you, young Thadius, Kirk was not untrained. I have traveled many weeks with him and my... friend Peritos trained Kirk and his Piercian friend Achmed many skills."

Menelaus waited a moment to let this message be fully understood by this barbarian from the north.

"Not only was Kirk a well trained man, he also carried a weapon...."

At that very moment Menelaus opened up the box that stood in a corner of the room. He picked up a knife from it and gave it to Thadius.

"This is the knife Kirk had gotten from Peritos, Pertos his friend. The man who saved his life by giving his life. The knife is doomed because of Captain Kirk."

Then Menelaus signed.

"You take this doomed knife back to Oldonia. You should know that it'll bring doom to everybody who touches it. It brought doom upon Peritos and upon Captain Kirk, it brought doom upon me and upon General Bae from Korea. Lastly it brought doom to Princess Sinjeong from Korea.

It returned to me. But it belongs to you, as the hair of Captain Kirk. He cursed the knife by not using it. Now bring it back to Oldonia and find a way to bring rest to the knife of doom."

Thadius accepted the knife and looked at it.

"But before you go, answer me....." Menelaus said.

Comment

The new settlement of Meeting

It was common knowledge that romans and Piercians came along quite well. Now the cooperation between the kingdom and the Empire has reached a new accomplishment. Roman settlers have established a piercian city. A monument was raised in the desert to celebrate the friendship between the two civilisations.

The Prince supervised the transfert in person and adressed to the crowd composed of both romans and Piercians :

"This is an important day, and all my words would not suffice to describe the pride i feel when i look at all of you. Our friendship has reached a new level. There where we were partners before, we are now bretheren in blood. Every step, every breath, every birth in this place is an oath. An oath of eternal peace and engagement one for another. From now on the Roman Kingdom and the Piercian Empire are bound for the best and for the worst. Honor your oath, people of Meeting, and your future will be glorious !"

As the crowd cheered, the piercian cavalry entered the town and joined the celebrations.

The riders were the only ones in the world that managed to ride on the back of their mounts rather than in a chariot attached to them. This allowed more mobility and speed, so that their impact was greatly increased, and they could evade incoming arrows much easier.

After a brief look at the celebrations, Asiz ordered a horse and left for Pierced Hill.

Comment

Somewhere in the greek jungles...

An old man was crawling in the bushes. He knew it was all about to end. Gathering his last strength, he wrote a message to Pierced Hill, explaining that he failed in his mission as an Ambassador, and was attacked by a spartan soldier. He wrote that another soldier tried to defend him, and that this man allowed him to escape into the jungles. But he was too old for surviving alone out there. He could not predict what the future would bring for the relations between the Piercians and Sparta. He apologized, and sent the bird away.

"Achmed," he thought, "this adventure was too big for you. You knew it from the beginning. And now this jungle will kill you. Fool...".

He took a look at the wounds that the local creatures already had inflicted. His leg was covered with blood, and insects were crawling on his flesh. The skin that was not covered with blood was blueish in color and smelled bad. The pain was awfull. He could no longer stand all of this. He layed back, and took a deep breath, waiting for death to come and take him once and for all.

After a few hours, the pain fainted, the sunlight did as well. With the release came the darkness... and the silence.

Comment

The daugther

After a secret meeting with the General Kalidah, Esther arranged private fighting lessons with her. She said that she would like to impress her husband by fighting by his side on the field of battle, but that this should remain secret so that she may surprise him. Knowing Asiz, Kalidah knew he would be amazed. After all, Esther was the daughter of the Empress, so she accepted the training and the secret.

The young woman choosed to fight with the same type of ritual blades as the ones used during her wedding. She showed much talent wielding theese weapons, and a few months were enough for her to be able to compete with her mentor.

She knew that Asiz would come back to Pierced Hill very soon. She would not be ready by then. But she would wait. She would keep her secret and her plans to herself for herself alone until the right moment. It was perfect. For once, she would be the one who makes the important decisions.

Comment

"There he is....." Pleay said.
                    Barely alive Achmed layed under a tree, countless ants and bugs were crawling over him, his body looked butched.

"He must have ran like hell was hunting him" Diditos said.
                    "Let's take him to our camp and see if we can keep him alive."

"Look overhere" one of the other phalanxs said.
                    "There's a pigeon here with some kind of a message attached to it....."
                    Pleay walked towards the pigeon, grabbed the message and read it. "Someone able to read Piercian?" he asked.
                    "Peritos was....." Diditos said.

"And Menelaus, of course" Pleay remembered.

Back in the camp the Spartan soldiers cleaned Achmed's wounds and tried to heal the old Piercian messenger. "Menelaus would kill us if he knew that we were trying to heal someone he would name a coward..." Diditos said.
                    "Maybe, but I don't feel comfortable killing old wounded people in the jungle."

Weeks passed and Achmed wonderfully started to recover. As soon as he became pretty much the old Achmed again the group of Spartanian soldiers went home to Sparta again. "I wonder what Menelaus will say about our catch" Diditos said to Pleay. "Let's hope that the message will save our lives!" Pleay answered.
                    Last edited by Guest; September 1, 2008, 09:11.

Comment

Achmed woke up in a small hut. The only thing he could see was a fireplace, with a man sitting next to it. His leg seemed to have been treated, but still was full of scars and hurted.

He slowly approached the man and thanked him for saving his life. He recognized that the man had to be a spartan. So he asked :

-"Where are we ? And what do you want me to do ? I am a dead man. I sent a message to my people when i was certain about my death."

-"Your bird was a smart one it seems, old man. It was still sitting next to you when we had found you. By now, noone knows about you beeing here. You should rest until we can inform Menelaus."

-"So you have brought me here for him to kill me, just as he tried before ? I fail to see the honor in your acts. How much is the life of an old fool like me worth ?"

-"I have brought you here because i don't think Menelaus will kill you. But he needs to know that you are still alive and in Sparta. What he will decide from now on, i don't know."

-"That's not the answer i was hoping for, but i imagine there is nothing i can do about it, so if you don't mind, i will return to rest."
                      Last edited by Pitboss Persia; September 1, 2008, 16:37.

Comment

Seoul...

General Shin Sung began signing off of orders for new armor and uniforms, the brigade had to be ready soon for its departure to fight the Aztecs and flush them out from their stronghold once and for all. It had only been months since he was named the Imperial General under Bae Hyeongyeong, and he realized he was set for life. Barring a horrendous mistake that is. A young soldier burst into his chambers, nearly out of breath.

Shin Sung stood up quickly "What is the matter?" he asked, he feared an invasion.

"Sir, General." the soldeir said, breathing hevily.

"Catch your breath, relax" Shin Sung said, handing the soldier some water.

The soldier grabbed the cup and drank it down quickly, "Thank you sir, I had to come running, the rest of my unit is keeping watch over the ship sir."

"The ship?" Shin Sung asked. "What ship?"

"I don't know sir, there is a ship out there on the Ocean, it is heading this way though, I was told to get orders from you as soon as possible."

"And there were no horses, they sent you on foot?" the General asked, he grabbed his helmet.

"No sir, we have no horses, they are all being used in the mines."

"Okay, very well, come with me we'll get some horses. Guards!!!" Shin Sung yelled, the guards quickly ran inside "I need you to send word to Bae Hyeongyeong that I have gone to the coastline, and we need to construct a war vessel immedeately, there appears to be a foreign ship en route to Seoul."

The Guard nodded and quickly ran out of the room "Very good sir, we are certain it is not Greek, nor Mayan for that matter. There was word among the soldiers that there were blonde men travelling through Greece, but we heard the Greeks killed them all." the Soldier explained.

"Well apparently they didn't, come on, let's go..."

Later, On the Shoreline...

The ship landed and achored along the shorline, it was not nearly as large as Shin Sung imagined, and had nets and fishing lines hanging from the side "What the hell kind of ship is this?" Shing Sung asked aloud.

"Hard to say sir, it doesn't look like a warship, although that might be the idea." his lieutenant Jeong Jung-bu replied "Lull us into a sense of security."

"Well here they are, wow the Greeks were right, they have hair like wheat. Alright Jeong, you're coming with me."

Jeong nodded "Very well sir, does General Bae know of this meeting?"

"I sent him word, he should know by now. I am the Imperial General though, I have clearance to do this. Let's go."

The two Koreans approached the Oldonians, one of them put his hand out. General Shin Sung looked at it, then turned to Jeong "What is this, his hand is empty?"

The Oldonian man simply stared at him and furrowed his brow.

"I don't know sir, do the same thing, stick your hand out, see what he does." Jeong replied.

Shin Sung stuck out his hand, the Oldonian quickly grabbed it and started shaking it, in response Jeong pulled out his sword "STOP JEONG!" Shin Sung said, the Oldonian jumped back and uttered something unintelligable.

"What did he say?" Jeong said, pointing his sword at the Oldonian, it was quite apparent they were unarmed, "Shall I run him through sir?"

"Jeong stop it, they don't have any weapons, how am I supposed to know what they are saying?"

"Adam Eveston" the Oldonian said, patting himself on the chest "Adam Eveston." he slowly put his hand in the air and very cautiously reached into his bear-skin coat, he pulled out a message and handed it to Shin Sung.

"Adam Eveston?" Shin Sung asked, holding up the message.

The Oldonian shook his head and again patted his chest "Adam Eveston."

Jeong leaned in towards Shin Sung "I think he is Adam Eveston."

"What is this message here, look its in Greek..."

To whom it may concern.

You have been met by our industrious adventurers on their journey of discovery, we wish and pray that by the name of the great one that you find them in good health after their long voyage and that you accept them as representatives of the Oldonian peoples.

These hardy and brave men bring with them samples of Oldonian culture for you to enjoy and hope to sail from your lands with similar culture from your land and to have shared in a shaking of hainds , the traditional Oldonian greeting of friendship.

We would like to warn the world of the dark times we have seen, the dark skinned folk known to some as Terrorists to others as barbies. They stop at nothing to destroy the world we know.

But of the world we have seen much great things. The people of Wyandot in northern Razolia are a gresat people, freinds true and true. The Japanese are a small tribe of the Islands off Western Razolia. They have been agresive but peaceful for centuries now, but we understand they are going through much civil unrest at present as there was no heir to their throne.

You may have already discovered many other tribes yourself, the Greeks inform us of meeting you and the Mayans.

Through the Wyandots we know of the Pieerced Ones living in Central Razolia, the romans from the far east Razolia also the Port of gauls to the North East of Razolia. We understand this land we share is large and plenty of space for all to enjoy. No need for wars to fight for land.

We passed much empty spaces near your friends the Greeks. The Romans travellled very long way across empty lands to great the Wyandots.

The Great One has blessed us all with all we could ever want.

Your freinds the the people of the United Oldonian Provinces.
                        "What does it say sir?" Jeong asked.

"Hold on, my Greek is a little fuzzy right now." Shin Sung said, straining to read the message "I have no idea what half of these words are, wait a minute."

"What is it?" Jeong asked.

"The Japanese" Shin Sung looked up, the Oldonian nodded, "It says something about the Japanese here, it says they live on an Island somewhere around Raziolia or something like that, we're going to need a proper translator for this."

"Who are the Japanese?" Jeong asked.

"Its nothing I'm sure, we thought they were only legends though. Many many centuries ago a small porcelain message from the so called Japanese was found in Gung Ye's home. It offered some type of warning against the Maya, we thought it was nonsense from those Jogye monks, but if this Adam Eveston brings this here maybe there's more to it."

"Well, what do we do?" Jeong asked.

"That all depends, how many of them are on that boat?"

"I don't know, probably twenty or so."

Shin Sung thought for a moment "Okay, we will take them to Seoul, if they will not come willingly we will take them by force. Bae must see this, and we've got to translate this immedeately, this message is in Greek so maybe they can speak Greek."

Shin Sung looked up at the Oldonian and in broken Greek said "You speak Greek?"

The Oldonian thought for a minute "No I, I not, Kirk speak Greek."

Shin Sung smiled "Great, look at that!" he said to Jeong, he then turned again to the Oldonian and in Greek said "It good for now, you speak good Greek but" he looked at Jeong "How do you say where is in Greek?"

"I don't know" Jeong replied.

"You're a damn officer, you should be able to speak Greek!" Shin Sung yelled.

The Oldonian looked on in confusion. Jeong turned to Shin Sung "You're a General, YOU should be able to speak Greek, and I thought you've been to Greece before!?!?"

"Well not really, I've been to the horse pass, but that was before Thebes was built, it was wilderness back then." Shin Sung explained.

"Okay, screw it!" Shin Sung exclaimed "You Adam Eveston, you come with me, huh? Okay?"

Adam nodded.

"We'll get this language figured out, Hae Mosu speaks Greek he should be able to do it..."

Comment

Originally posted by Pitboss Greece

Thadius accepted the knife and looked at it.

"But before you go, answer me....." Menelaus said.
                          Thadius continued to play dumb and scared, he was hoping to find a way home, to escape and now this Spartan was offering him freedom.

All he had to do was answer a question.

"What do you want answering?"

If he could give an asnwer he could be on his way. Not home ,but forward to join the Enterprise.

Comment

"What does it say sir?" Jeong asked.

"Hold on, my Greek is a little fuzzy right now." Shin Sung said, straining to read the message "I have no idea what half of these words are, wait a minute."

"What is it?" Jeong asked.

"The Japanese" Shin Sung looked up,
                            Adam was having difficulty with the speech, finally a word he understood. He nodded and repeated "Japanese"

"It says something about the Japanese here, it says they live on an Island somewhere around Raziolia or something like that, we're going to need a proper translator for this."

"Who are the Japanese?" Jeong asked.

"Its nothing I'm sure, we thought they were only legends though. Many many centuries ago a small porcelain message from the so called Japanese was found in Gung Ye's home. It offered some type of warning against the Maya, we thought it was nonsense from those Jogye monks, but if this Adam Eveston brings this here maybe there's more to it."

"Well, what do we do?" Jeong asked.

"That all depends, how many of them are on that boat?"

"I don't know, probably twenty or so."

Shin Sung thought for a moment "Okay, we will take them to Seoul, if they will not come willingly we will take them by force. Bae must see this, and we've got to translate this immedeately, this message is in Greek so maybe they can speak Greek."

Shin Sung looked up at the Oldonian and in broken Greek said "You speak Greek?"

The Oldonians looked at each other, they had been taught Greek in the years they had spent in sparta, but they had not learned it as well as their captain, and now he was gone. So they looked at each other, "I think that was greek Adam, they want to know if we speak it."

Adam turned to the Core people. "I dont speak Greek well, Kirk our old Captain did. Not us, but we try"

Shin Sung smiled "Great, look at that!" he said to Jeong, he then turned again to the Oldonian and in Greek said "It good for now, you speak good Greek but" he looked at Jeong "How do you say where is in Greek?"

"I don't know" Jeong replied.

"You're a damn officer, you should be able to speak Greek!" Shin Sung yelled.
                            Again they looked at each other and wondered why the Core people spent so much time yelling at each other. Were all nations as aggresive as this. The Japanese were , the Spartans had been.

. Jeong turned to Shin Sung "You're a General, YOU should be able to speak Greek, and I thought you've been to Greece before!?!?"

"Well not really, I've been to the horse pass, but that was before Thebes was built, it was wilderness back then." Shin Sung explained.

"Okay, screw it!" Shin Sung exclaimed "You Adam Eveston, you come with me, huh? Okay?"

Adam understood his name and the finger pointing meant they wanted him to follow. He turned to his collegea and told him to go wait at the boat while he went with the Core people.

"We'll get this language figured out, Hae Mosu speaks Greek he should be able to do it..."

Adam grabbed the ancient Oldonian scrolls of pictures and handed it to the Core people. He pointed to the pics and tryed to get them to understand, but he soon saw that they were not civilians like himself , they were soldeirs and only interested in following orders, they were going to take him to their leaders.

Comment

Oldonian Palace

The council met and listend to the peoples concerns. It was getting overcrowded in the citys. The farms and cottages were spreading and people were getting over crowded in the central provinces. This cauded the people to be unhappy and rather than work they just met on street corners and grumbled a lot.

The council tryed to explain to the people that if further Provinces were created that the econmy would be worse as the cost of running the new provinces would be more than the whole of Oldonia could afford.

But the people refused to work , so finally the council agreed. A new province was formed to the south on the banks of the southern river. As the only river in all of Oldonia it ws vital that it be utilised effectively.

In memory of the lost Japanese soldiers during the aftermath of the Oldonia/ Nipppon wars , the warriors killed by the barbarians, the new province was called Nip.

A governor was installed and told to build his defences as more black skinned people were not far from his new borders.

To the East, much celbrations occured when Wyandot chariots stormed across Death Valley and met with the tired but brave Oldonian Axemen.

They were invited to a traditiona lfeast of Roast lamb and bear.

After much eating and drinking the Wyandots were covered in the skins of the animals and then shown the religous ceremonys carried out in the name of the great One.

New friendships were made and word soon spread across Oldonian provinces of the brave Natives from the East.

Comment

Working...
                              X