Civilizations IV: Alpha Centauri?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civilizations IV: Alpha Centauri?

So, when will we get Civilizations IV: Alpha Centauri?

never, if a SMAC title could have been made it would be SMAC 2.

The rights to it are split three ways between, Brian Reynolds, Firaxis and most importantly that evil Galactic Empire EA.
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

There is a SMAC mod which is pretty good, but not finished yet.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

DO NOT WANT

Why didn't you link to their CFC subforum.
          Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Because I've only seen it on WPC. I don't visit CFC more than I have to.

Comment

CFC is the lesser evil.

Comment

In any case there is a thread about that mod on Apolyton

Comment

Working...
                X