Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could destroy any one thing, what would you destroy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could destroy any one thing, what would you destroy?

APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Will9
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

Comment

Oh, and you guys can't pick me, because I'm the thread starter and I said so.
      APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

THREE WORDS: LARGE HADRON COLLIDER

Comment

nukes, I'd let the world destroy itself conventionally
          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

The a-hole who had me fired from my last corporate job for no damn good reason. It was 3.5 years ago, so I guess I'm still bitter.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Perfection.

Comment

That's against thread rules, please try again.

Comment

I'd destroy the n00b with a username of sixteen capital Ws. Or just his username. Either one.
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Existence, just because I could.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
                      I'd destroy the n00b with a username of sixteen capital Ws. Or just his username. Either one.
                      Got probs with my username?

Comment

Yeah, actually. It kind of breaks the table by having such a long and retarded name.

Comment

All currencies except one (somebody else pick it, I have no preference); or all of them and return to weighing out gold nuggets and silver bits.
                          I am on a mission to see how much coffee it takes to actually achieve time travel.

Comment

Sin. You know, the reason for all things bad in this world.
                            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Got probs with my username?
                              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                              X