• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asia Game Show AGS EXPO Trade Show!

Asia Game Show AGS EXPO
    Major tradeshow in China for the Digital Games Industry

from 2008-12-19 to 2008-12-22
    from 09:00 to 18:00

For bookings and reservations, please feel free to contact me anytime, thanks!

Mei Li
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Guest; September 25, 2008, 06:39.

Advertising apsmming isn't allowed. Normally you'd just be deleted, but since you are spamming for a gaming EXPO you should try contacting the owners of the site and see if they're willing to accomodate you.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Yeah, I saw this and was torn on whether to delete it or not. But as you pointed out it is for a gaming EXPO, so I checked the profile and this was her only post. So since she didn't spam multiple threads and this is the general forum, I decided to leave it. But yes you are correct that advertising spamming is not allowed. I consider this advertising but couldn't pull the trigger on spamming.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

But what if she looked like this?
        Attached Files
        And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

I would have deleted it.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I googled it.
            video of the show
            Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
            Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

RAH good choice on the clemency
              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

I still think it is a scam! why tell us "please feel free to contact me anytime, thanks!" without giving your telephone number or e-mail? and, if you look closely, she actually looks like Tokugawa!

I tell you, don't believe her..

sorry for the spam by the way.

Mc

Comment

Working...
                X