This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dale,

Have you figured out what the problem with the game I wanted you to look at is?
    Flash
    Ἐí ἀñ÷ῇ ἦí ὁ ëüãïò, êáὶ ὁ ëüãïò ἦí ðñὸò ôὸí èåüí, êáὶ èåὸò ἦí ὁ ëüãïò.
    the Moderator of the World Creators

Comment

You didn't say what the problem was, just to download it.

Comment

Okay, Smart Alec.

I just wanted you to look at disappearing issues, and why the AI isn't building settlements.
        Flash

Comment

Help
          I have no MOD folder in my game directory where I can extract the files.Only in the my games folder it is shown up
          What is wrong?

Comment

You need to create the folder.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Thanks for help Nikolai
              It works now

Comment

No problem.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Flash
                  Okay, Smart Alec.

I just wanted you to look at disappearing issues, and why the AI isn't building settlements.
                  I'm working on a fix for this, as it is affecting other scenarios. I'm addressing this in the Snoopy/Dale patch.

Comment

Thank you very much.
                    Flash

Comment

Thats good news
                      Thank you Dale

Comment

Devout trait - +25% Cross production.
                        Tolerant trait - -25% Crosses needed for immigration.

Devout is a less powerful version Tolerant, i.e. pointless.

Comment

doesn't 'tolerant' mean that you don't judge the religion of an immigrant? and 'devout' means you'll only accept someone from your own religion? so, minus crosses equals plus immigrants and plus crosses equal only the holy?

Comment

Originally posted by probablymike
                            doesn't 'tolerant' mean that you don't judge the religion of an immigrant? and 'devout' means you'll only accept someone from your own religion? so, minus crosses equals plus immigrants and plus crosses equal only the holy?
                            I'm not sure if i inderstand you...are we talking about the meaning of the words, or the actual game mechanics behind them?

As far as I'm aware, the mechanic's of both traits amount to a cross bonus, with Devout being marginally less.

Comment

Originally posted by themightydouche
                              Devout trait - +25% Cross production.
                              Tolerant trait - -25% Crosses needed for immigration.

Devout is a less powerful version Tolerant, i.e. pointless.
                              (PS: Tolerant is actually -25% immigrant cost)

This subject was discussed in full at CFC, but here's the summary.

Early game:
                              Tolerant > Devout as rush buy and cross cost of immigrants is less.

Mid game:
                              Tolerant == Devout as both nations effectively produce the same.

All game religious FF generation:
                              Devout > Tolerant as more crosses means Portugal produces more religion FF points.

They aren't the same.

So England gains big benefit at start of game due to lower costing immigrants. Portugal has a small gain all game due to higher religious FF point generation (means more religious FF's).

Comment

Downloaded and installed easily on Vista. Now playing--looks good--thank you very much.
                                "Violence is the last refuge of the
                                incompentent" -- Isaac Asimov
                                (Foundation)

Comment

Working...
                                X