X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK!!! All good then! We will fix it, that's easy! Even I can do it!

My favourite moto: Only those who don't do anything, never make any mistakes.
    Coling since 1994... :)

Comment

• Ah yes, perfect are the lazy, my favorite motto
      Truly great madness cannot be achieved without significant intelligence.
      -Henrik Tikkanen

Comment

• As promised, I said I was going to majorly overhaul the Pirates for the next version.

Here's the beginnings of the Tortuga screen (Europe screen).
        Attached Files

Comment

• Love it.

Keen to know whats the plan for Tortuga? Is it a direct replacement for Europe (i.e. sail from the high seas?) Will it to allow a victory for the pirates by trading X amount of goods?

Comment

• Ahhh..... all those answers and more answered in the coming couple of weeks.

Comment

• Looking Good Dale, i believe that the pirates should start with a transport like the other empires.
              Else they either just become a pain, I've had them destroy my starting ship before i can start a town and few times seen them wipe themselves out before they had created one, removing themselves from the game.
              Last edited by GreenMarine; December 21, 2008, 19:04.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dale
                The other two I've no idea how they came about. I've not made any changes anywhere near razing colonies. Strange, I'll see if I can reproduce.

Have you ever had that before?
                Sorry about the delay, I've been abusing natives in vanilla.

No, I never saw those in vanilla or PatchMod and this was my first try with AoD II. If you want I can look for saved games just prior to the problems, but you're working on 1.05 and this was 1.03.

Prince: I'm not sure if the border had moved toward me (I thought it might have but didn't reload to look), but the anomalous unit was on the wrong side of the border, not on my side, and I think we had closed borders.
                "...your Caravel has killed a Spanish Man-o-War."

Comment

• Screenshots updated. Post #2 of this thread.

Comment

• Version 1.05 released!

Includes complete revamped Pirates, a new victory type, and other balances.

Please see the first post for download details and updated Changelog.

Thanks for playing
                    Dale

Comment

• Great mod dale! It has rekindled my interest in this game!
                      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Aye...great mod. Really love the way you have gone with this mod

Now the only thing this game is missing is the REF being scaled with something other than bells

Asmodean
                        Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

• Yahoooooooooooooo!

Comment

• Hmmmm Dale read your notes about the bug.

I had faced this bug several times when building large fleets.

If I can help in any way please let me know. I've made a post on this forum about this bug some weeks ago.

Comment

• Europe appears broken to me.

Please see the attachment.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Ship of the line still needs fixing, it can only move 4.

Comment

Working...
                                X