Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha, thank's to Toni's subtelty I guess I can count on one person's votes this month... haha.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• You got it Oz

Fully deserved!

Comment

• OK! Finally caught up!

My marathon posting binge is finally finished! Whew! Merry Christmas everyone!

Hopefully the Funglish can provide more insight into the conference itself and post the final details from the treaty. This was definitely the most interesting this game has been so far.

Though I wouldn't entirely mind a nice boring breather... hehe.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Everyone! Don't forget to vote in the Apolyton Hall of Fame!!!

Lets get Deity in!!

Comment

• Merry Christmas diplo players!

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP
              The Khmer seem to not understand the idea of stories and characters.

Nor do they seem to understand that the Funglish are waiting for me to get caught up with my posts before they post themselves.
              This is incredibly unfair ozzy.

You are making a whole array of out of time posts and it wasn't clear when you had finished. The Celts, HRE and Americans are making regular, if short, in time posts. The Funglish have said nothing. I don't see why not regardless of waiting for you.

From all these posts or non posts a player needs to distill the general direction that the owner of the other civs are going. It seemed you were rationalising a war with Khmer based on untruths.

Now that you have finished posting I can see that you are not.

Be fair.

Comment

• Nothing unfair about my posts. Inconvienient, sure, that they all came at the same time, but finding time for this game has been difficult. Real world has certainly gotten in the way. I can't at all promise it'll be any different.

And there were no untruths posted. At worst it was the perspective of the characters, or of the narrator at a specific moment in time which express my feelings at that instance in the game. Either way there is nothing untrue about it.

You are massively paranoid. But your English has remarkably improved, so that's good at least...

Comment

• Can we lower the time down again yet??? I'm so sad without my civ. (

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny.P.O
                    Can we lower the time down again yet??? I'm so sad without my civ. (
                    Me too.
                    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Last edited by Guest; December 26, 2008, 17:08.

Comment

• I'll put it on 100 hours for next turn, but we agreed to take take a small break during the holidays. I think some of us are still missing here.
                        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• 100 why not 48?

Comment

• You might as well leave the timer now, its at 16 hours and I plan on playing my turn(s) close to the end of the timer. Along with some new Korean posts (considering the new Korean court and the upcoming Emperor Gojong), I just gotta figure out a couple of new storylines and Korea's position regarding, what seems like, the end of the northern war.

Looking forward to the game getting back on though.
                            "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• I wouldn't shorted it too much, some certainly are away, and haven't got subs because they thought the timer was going to be long until after new year.

Comment

• I can't touch the timer of the current turn.
                                I can only chance the timer of the next turn, which I've set to 100 now.
                                Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                                Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Working...
                                X